Jealousy.

|| Third Pov ||
Strawberry played on their phone. They tried to distract themself from the posts on the internet of Key and Cakepop. Strawberry was extremely jealous of Key. They've had a crush on Cakepop for god who knows how long. Strawberry felt their fist ball up, as it shook violently. They closed their eyes trying to remain calm, and breathed as they sat below the tree outside. The area was grassy and wet, damp. It had recently rained, so that's why the weather was so drowsy and down. Strawberry sniffed, a tear falling onto their phone. On the phone lied a photo of Key and Cakepop hugging tightly. They swiped to the next slide to see them holding hands. Seeing this made Strawberry go blank inside, filled with rage and pent up aggression. They didn't know what was about to happen, but they knew it was gonna be bad.

|| Key's Pov ||
While hanging out with Cakepop, I had so much fun. We posted so so many things on their insta. I really wanted to kiss them today. But they don't even know I like them.

Anyways..Strawberry has been acting..very strange towards me. They always look upset and mad when I'm near Cakepop, or just by myself. I honestly don't care what they think. Their just jealous they can't get close with Cakepop. If they try anything, I'll know to tell Cakepop. Cakepop believes anything I tell them, so it won't be a challenge to get Strawberry the most hated one in this damn place. She doesn't know what's coming. I guarantee it.

|| Strawberry's POV ||
I walked to my place with tears running down my cheeks. I nearly tripped over a rock from not paying attention. The only thing I could think of.

Cakepop.

I couldn't stand the fact Cakepop didn't know who Key really was. It pissed me off. I couldn't even tell them either. Cakepop wouldn't believe such a filthy liar like myself. Why would she? She never liked when I lied, which may explain her slight disliking of me. She's very sweet to everyone, I wouldn't expect the slightest disrespect or anger towards anyone from her. I finally arrived at my place as I unlocked the door. Shaking slightly with anger, I opened the door. My vision went blurry as rage and anger took me over.

Completely.

I bolted towards the kitchen, grabbing the steak knife. My breathing unstable, I now shook violently with rage. My hands trembling, I looked at the knife. Starting to walk to where Key was, my heart thumped with pure aggression. As I walked, I noticed a picture of Key on the wall. Pure anger filled my head as my vision went black. I stabbed through the wall as I yelled in rage. Once the photo was nothing but paper scattered everywhere, in tiny shreds, I barged through the door as I ran with fast pace. I knew Key's exact location. And it was my main target to go for.

No.

More.

Key.

No.

More.

Key.

NO.

MORE.

KEY.