𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮! ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I am soo happy to have you here!!୧꒰*'꒳'*꒱૭✧

Additionally, I apologize for my poor grammar and improper English. To give as much detail as possible, I will do my very best to explain. As a minor, I still have a long way to go. The real question is: Would you like your desired love life? a sp?? Would you like your desired physics to change? THEN YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PAGE!

First things first, I'd like to introduce myself so you'll know a little about me ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

=================================================================

Hello! Instead of using my real name, I'll be using a creative name. My name is Mizuki, but you can also call me DreamyWonderland (which is also the name of my YouTube channel that's coming soon)

The 22nd of February is my birthday. I am therefore a Pisces o( ˶^▾^˶ )o

I love Helping people to achieve their goals, reading about other people's successes, I love reading, I love being creative, and I enjoy Art because it is the way I express myself. I also love being alone because being alone as a solo is Better than making a mistake hanging out with toxic, Dramatic,  and negative people. so I love to stay solo and positive. 

Sorry if this offend you, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. since Ik people love hanging out with each other but I'm just that type of person that loves to stay solo-

I dislike people who are being negative because that could also affects me too.  I hate when people talk Negative/bad like.. Talk bad about a person they don't even know or their family member but still lives a good life. that is Mad confusing as* frick but okay? I hate when people don't try harder...and Complains afterwards..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝓢 𝓣 𝓐 𝓡 𝓣 𝓘 𝓝 𝓖*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✯✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Okay so, I'm going to Explain and Tell you guys what I know about Manifesting etc. and what I learn on YouTube or anywhere else.

First Topic we are Going to Start is:

(◡◕⏖◕)ᑐ🝐 ⠁⭒*.✩.*⭒⠁ 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓟𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮:

ok first things first. 1st of all Changing Appearance is NOT Demonic, NOT Evil, NOT BAD etc.

But The reason why people do a whole changes of their face or the way they look because They want too. and if you do too then baby kitties.. you are pleasure to do it. do what Ever you feel comfortable with. and if you change your appearance with subluminal or any affirm, People will not notice. This is Cool like its a secret~~ shh.

We all known the we've been told that we could NEVER change our appearance because that's "ACTUALLY " how we look like. Nope their wrong, WE could change our appearance with our thoughts, and our subconscious mind. Everyday we go through a tough things or with depressions we would always brings up with negative thoughts and these negative thoughts kept repeating. You know what? And that negative thoughts will bring it to life, like a Affirmations. Affirmations is something that goes into your Subconscious mind repeats until your body or your 3D realities changes.