Chapter Two

Requested by Kin Stories.

Originally written: May 15, 2022

After talking to Sasuke, Karin made her way to Naruto in the gates. They talked about how their day went, and Karin knew Sasuke was watching them the whole time. Not that she's against it, but it was a bit creepy.

After a few minutes of talking and a few glances towards Sasuke's secret location, Karin decided to go home with Naruto because Sasuke's getting a bit more creepy.

"Naruto, let's go home?" She asked as she took a few glances towards a tree

"Ok, let's go, Karin," Naruto said happily as they made their way to their houses.

After a long walk, they reached the road where they would part ways as their house isn't that close with each other. Both of them hugged and said their goodbyes to each other.

Naruto was happily walking towards his house when he heard something move behind him. He looked and found nothing. He shrugged it off and continued walking towards his house.

Arriving at his house, he was greeted by the maids and the butlers. He ate dinner early and decided to do his homework. After doing his homework he got bored so he zoned out in his bed and soon fell asleep.. without knowing that someone was watching him sleep from his window.

*TIME SKIP*

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* was the sound heard in Naruto's room. It was his alarm clock ringing, making a sound for Naruto to wake up.

"Uuuugghhh!" He yawned. He looked at the alarm clock and turned it off, "It's morning already? I must have slept last night, " he said to himself.

"I better get ready," he said, stretching. "Let's do this." He grabbed his towel and headed straight to his bathroom to take a shower.

After showering, he grabbed his uniform and proceeded to put it on. He brushed his hair and applied cologne.  After doing what he was supposed to do, he looked at the clock and saw that it was still 7:10 in the morning.

He went downstairs, and the maids greeted him. He sat on the dining table and ate his breakfast. He then brushed his teeth afterward and got his lunch from one of the maids.
He checked his watch and saw that he still had time to walk, so he did. (He preferred walking to school even though he had cars)

He arrived in school 15 minutes later, and he saw that there's only a few students in school, so he proceeded to his classroom.

He saw Iruka, and he greeted him, "Good morning, Iruka-sensei!" He greeted cheekly with his usual smile.

Iruka looked at him and smiled. " Ahh, good morning, Naruto! A bit early, aren't we?" He asked, smiling.

"I just slept early Iruka-sensei, Haha!" Naruto said, chuckling to his sensei and going to his chair to be peaceful.

A few minutes went by, and more students started to fill the classroom. Naruto got bored, so he entertained himself by drawing doodles on his notebook.

"Alright, class! Let's start our lesson!" Iruka announced, clapping both his hands as he began to lecture the whole class.

After a while of discussing, Naruto got bored with history. He zoned off, and it didn't go unnoticed by the brunette teacher. Iruka saw that Naruto was not listening, so he decided to ask him a question that he hadn't lectured yet.

"Naruto, please answer this question. Who was the yondaime?" He asked the blonde

"Are you asking me? Oh, It was Minato Namikaze. Why?" He answered

"Impressive! That's great, Naruto!" He said
"Now, who was his wife?" He asked again

"It was Kushina Namikaze, Iruka-sensei, previously known as Kushina Uzumaki, the red hot-habanero," he added

There was a secret that Naruto kept, He was the yondaime's child, no one knew except his relatives.

Soon, Karin raised her hands.
"Yes, Karin?" Asked Iruka

"Iruka-sensei, that was a lame question. Naruto obviously knows it" was only her answer.

"Hmm, is it?" He questioned.

Naruto spoke again, which startled the brunette teacher. "Iruka sensei, can I ask you something? If you know who the yondaime is, do you also know who their child is?" He asked

"They had a child?" Iruka asked, surprised.
"Hey, uh, Naruto? I think you're taking it too far this time, " Karin said, sweat dropping.

"Do you know their child, Naruto?" Iruka asked
"I do, sir, but I prefer not telling it. It's been a private talk ever since they died, " he said.

Iruka nodded and proceeded to teach his students all about history while Naruto zoned out again.

After school

As students were going out of their classrooms or going outside the school gate, Naruto and Karin were seen near the gates.
They look like they're waiting for someone or something.

Yes, they were waiting for their ride, aka Naruto's limousine. You might be wondering how Naruto got his limo? He had had it since the very first beginning. 

He insisted not to use it, but his driver forced him since he hadn't used it for a few months now.

As they were waiting, Karin remembered what Sasuke said to her. "Is he really gonna confess?" She thought,"Where even is he?!"

She looked around, trying to find a sight of the Uchiha teen, but found none. She's currently doubting the Uchiha, but then she saw something in Naruto's backpack.

"Bingo," she thought

"Hey Naru?" She called at her cousin, turned towards her the minute she called him.
"Yes?" He answered.

"There is something inside your bag," she said, pointing at the object in his backpack, which was a letter?

"Umh, I never knew," he said, grabbing the said object and looking at it closely.
"I think it's the best if you read it when we get to your house," she suggested as she was staying at Naruto's house this night since they had something to discuss with.

"Great idea, I'll read it later," he said, holding it in his hands.

Karin heard a horn, and she looked towards the gate. She saw their limousine, which the student's were circling. She rolled her eyes and called her cousin.

"Ok, Naru, the Limo is here. Let's go," she said.
They walked towards the gate and heard murmuring and whispering from the students.

"Who's the owner of that Limo?"

"Maybe someone rich is here,"

"That limo is expensive, I saw it on TV a few days ago!"

The driver got out the second he saw Naruto.
He walked towards the passenger door and opened it for the Uzumakis to get inside.

"Thank you!" Naruto said as he went inside, which was followed by Karin.

"You're welcome, young master," was the only reply the driver said to him.

As the Uzumakis got in, the students were very shocked to know that Naruto owned that limousine, and he looked friendly to his driver.

Rewritten: June 26, 2024