The real

Inspired by true events

Disclaimer

This story is not fictional it includes a few different incidents that I heard from my friends and relatives but there is no certain proof for the following incident. So just enjoy reading the story. The character names relating to the stories are only fictional.

Mhasti

Mhasti is a ghost of a woman who is Mahasathi. Mahasathi means a woman who gives her 100% to her husband. From heart, mind, soul, and body. She treats her husband as God and the priority of her life is her husband. If needed she is ready to sacrifice her life for her husband.

This story was of a woman named Bhagyalakshmi (Bhagya) who was leaving with her family in North Karnataka. 

Bhagya was a housewife her husband, Shankar who used to work as a carpenter at the construction site for daily wages. They had a 7 years old daughter Sushma. They were leading a happy and peaceful life.

Once due to legal issues, the building which was on construction has to be stopped due to no legal documents were issued by the owner of the building for the construction. 

Because of which Shankar and other workers lost their job. Leading life, become difficult for Shankar.

So once Shanker and his co-workers started playing cards (gambling) with his savings which he kept for Sushma’s education.

Even though he knew it’s wrong he had to do it too, to run his family. In the beginning, Shanker won a few games and earned well but later on, he goes on losing games. He lost whatever he won. 

At last, he didn’t have anything in his hands. After this big loss, he started drinking and used to fight with Bhagya.

To whom he loved a lot he used to fight with her for gambling. A wife who did everything to him he slaps her. He was so addicted to gambling that later, he started to sell the households. 

In the end, he asked her holy auspicious (Mangala sutra) but she deny him to take it.

Auspicious plays an important role in the life of a married woman.

None of the women will agree to take it even though if her husband asks for it. Because every woman will believe that removing it may cause bad to her husband.

 Because of this, he gets very angry he holds her neck, pushed her towards the wall back of the head gets hit to the wall. She dies but Shankar didn’t know that she died, he pulled her Mangala sutra and went. 

When he returned home he finds Bhagya died after that he realised his mistakes. Later still now, no one knows what happened to Shankar and his daughter Sushma. Few people say, that they left that place but no one doesn’t know about them, exactly.

But after Bhagya's death, she didn’t get mukthi her soul would roam in the whole village many people saw her.

She killed many men’s who used to torture their wives, or who fights with their wives, by drinking alcohol.

(Still, she roams in that village or she got mukthi or any matter relating to this incident, is unknown)

(End of the first story)