• 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 •

◇ ───────────────────── ◇

" hey dad, i'm home! " you yelled, taking off your shoes and stepping inside your house. It was almost pitch black almost hard to see in the dark, except for the light coming from the basement door and hearing your dad working down there.

Putting away all of the grocery bags on the kitchen counter, you went down to the basement and saw your father working on some animatronics like he always does.

Your father, Henry Emily, Works in a popular Pizzaria named ' Freddy's Fazbear Pizzaria ', a place where children can celebrate their birthdays, eat pizza, play arcade games, and etc.

He helps making high quality animatronics in the pizzaria for entertaining the kids, sings songs, giving cake and presents and more.

He might be born without a quirk but that didn't matter much to him anymore ever since you were born, because now he is worried about how you feel since you were also born with out a quirk, or so he thought.

" hey dad, whatcha working on? " you spoke, startling the poor man as he almost drop his hammer. You lean beside the wall as your father let out a sigh of relief while putting away his hammer and turning towards you.

" [Y/N],don't startled me like that.. " he groan while you let out a small chuckled, " sorry.., but what have you been making this time? You haven't been stop working for a week " you said as you walked up to him with a confused look on your face.

" it's a surprise for your birthday tomorrow,. It's almost done, so you will have to wait for tomorrow " he smiled as he cover your giant gift with a white blanket, not giving you time to take a peek of it.

" aww dad cmon, can't i at least take a peek " you said while walking up the giant thing and just as you were about to lift the blanket a bit, you flinch when your dad lightly slaps your hand away " no [Y/N], wait until tomorrow ".

You let out a sigh of defeat, " fine, well.. i'll see you tomorrow then- " " hold on a second " your father spoke, stopping you on your track as you turn back to him " what is it? "

Your father smiled as he showed you a small wooden music box and Marrionette doll " happy birthday, sweet heart! " your father cheered.

 " aww dad, y'know i'm not a kid anymore.. And besides, i'm turning 15 tomorrow. But thanks for the gifts. " you smiled as you took the wooden music box and the Marrionette doll.

" i know how much you love music boxes and how much you love Marrionette ever sinces you were a kid, so hope you like e'm " your father chuckled, scratching the back of his neck " i love them dad, thank you " you thank him softly.

"  oh uh..well, you should go to bed now. it's a big day tomorrow " Your father exclaimed quickly as he made you get out of the basement, " w-wait.. what are you going to- " " goodnight sweetie, love you! " your father kiss your forehead and slam the basement door behind you.

You let out a sigh as you looked down and stared at the wooden music box and Marrionette doll, " goodnight to you too dad, love you too... always "

◇ ──────────────────── ◇

Standing in the corner of the room, you watch as children run around with each one another, stuffing their face with cake and pizza, and laughing and cheering at Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy as the four of them sing songs while entertaining the kids and everyone around you.

" e-excuse me " a voice spoke as you felt a tug on your right pants, you look down and saw a blonde little with two boys and another girl behind her as they looked up at you with a worried look on their face.