Egoistic

" Long time no see, Aurelia Y/n."

" So, you already know me? Great, I don't have waste my time in introducing myself." your  dense voice pierced the silence in the room. 

" That was a little rude." the melancholy tone, could send shivers to one's whole body. It was like the black shadow was a ball of all negative emotions, hurt, anger, revenge, greed and bloodlust.

Whenever it spoke, it felt like something bad is going to happen, which actually did happen.

" As if I care about your opinion. Why are you doing this?" you paused before raising your eyebrow at the dark figure.

"It's. Fun."

This ignited the fire of anger inside noe's heart, he couldn't imagine ruining people's life just for fun, this time noe's didn't hold himself back, he lashed at his target, he dodged the punch and managed to slash a horn of the clouded creature, in return, getting a scratch on his cheek.

He walked a step forward in the beast's direction before you grabbed the black sleeves of his suit to stop him from moving further. He tried to release from your grip but you dragged him back, pulling him by his hand.

" Noe, can you calm down for one second?" you grunt the words struggling to pull him back. 

My eyes met his red burning eyes and he turned his face away. I let go of his sleeve immediately once his muscles relaxed.

 " Master lucas! Are you okay? " a feminine voice snatched the attention, as my eyes fall upon a girl with candy pink hair, wearing a long light pink gown with white embroideries, she was wearing a shred which made her actually look like a bride.

" Jeanne! " The little kid made her way to her.

"What are you doing here in Paris altus?" dominique harshly gripped my hand and turned your body facing hers.

"Doesn't matter, I needed to make sure noe ain't in any danger while accompanying this human" your violet eyes fall on the man, a few meters away his azure eyes gaze right into yours and you caught his lips forming a smirk while he looked at you, "And now I am confirmed that he was in danger while accompanying him." You gestured to the man in blood red vest, blood dripping from his neck, splayed all over his white shirt like red wine and ebony hair tied. You tried to ignore the weird and offended look he sent to you.

"Seriously, what's your deal?" he finally spilled his anger and impatience, taking steps towards you before noe put his hand in front of him, resting it on his shoulder to stop him and calm him down.

"Vanitas, I'm sorry, she isn't like this and Y/nthis isn't the perfect time for a talk." Noé said with a warning look.

Domi huffed a sigh and noe seemed relieved, they know you are protective over the few friends that are left by your side.

"Can you treat those curse bearers?" her voice was serious. You were confused because of her questions.

"I will try my best to treat them." Vanitas spoke in a silky voice of his, you stared at him in disbelief.

"What this human can do to treat them?" you looked at domi as she slit her gown with the silver sword earning a whistle from behind.

"A lot. That you certainly can't."

"I will guard this way." She announced meeting your eyes and nodded at you and ran off to the entrance.

Noe let his head fall over your shoulder, your hands and body stiffened at the familiar smell of fresh strawberries and roses. Your eyes looked around because you were caught off guard of this action. Vanitas met your eyes for a brief second, showing a intermix of emotions, you caught a shade of blue and green surrounding his aura. It puzzled you to another extent.

Blue was sad and green was jealousy.

You rounded your hands around noe's shoulders, pulling him closer and the green sparked his aura before he left to opposite direction yelling, "Noé, you wanna come or not."

Noé quickly breaks the skin contact, "I can't trust him, I am coming with you both." You said in a quiet voice and he nodded.