1:

"Destiny, sweetie wake up" my mom told me. get ready for school today is your last day because your coming home early so you can pack to move tomorrow morning." okay I said bluntly. I put on a nirvana shirt and a pair of light blue high waisted Jean shorts. I then put my hair in a messy bun and slipped on my green and white converse. i brushed my teeth and did my make-up. i walked downstairs and made some toast and grabbed my phone and I got a call from my boyfriend who I was gonna break up with since I was moving.
_____________\__________ -----------------------------------------
39 minutes later.______
My boyfriend pulled up in my drive-way and I grabbed my backpack and got in the car I then broke up with him and it took awhile but we straightened it out. We then drove to school and I went to class I was there for 2 hours and when I was in band I got called to the office to leave so I gathered my stuff and left. I said goodbye to all my friends and then went to the office. we drove home and I packed up everything. we were leaving early the next morning.
-----------------/--/--/---///---------////-----------------/---------/----/::-
~the next morning~
It was 3:00am and I got in the car and it took us 7 hours to get to Sydney Australia. it was 10:00am when we got to our new house, it already has furniture in it so I grabbed my stuff carried it to my new room and didn't even look at my room before laying down on my bed. it was dark so I couldn't see and I didn't turn on my light because I was too lazy. I fell back in my bed and I realized it was a water bed. I curled up in a ball and gently fell asleep.