Chapter 2

The screen then shows both Catherine and Estella in front of the Headmaster who with a frown said"Well, I think it's clear what happens now. Estella, you are expelled..."Cathrine does not want her child to have a bad record cut in"I'm withdrawing her from your school."

Belle nodded and said"She is smart by withdrawing her before the principal expelling her will safe her from any black mark on her record."

The headmaster who was slightly confused said"I'm expelling her."Catherine with a grin replied, "It's too late because I withdrew her first, so that can't be on her record."

Headmaster with frustration shook his head said"I'd said expelled. I'd already said it."Catherine adamantly replied, "Hadn't." with Estella adding"Didn't."

Catherine with slight irritation said"And might I say, your school seems to turn out horrible children with no creativity or compassion." with Estella adding her own thoughts" Or genius."

Maleficent with a frown said"She is right the kids in this school started the whole thing by bullying Cruella because of her looks,I am not saying she is blameless.But we have seen how she was sitting alone at the lunch table without making any trouble,but they came and threw her into the garbage. The teachers seem to do nothing them bullying her for her different hair."

Everyone agreed as some of their children had different hair color making them stand out,so they could bear the thought of them getting picked on because of their difference.

The headmaster reaching his limit scoffed and yelled: You're out. Out!"

Cruella's voice spoke"Being a genius is one thing

Cruella's voice spoke"Being a genius is one thing. Raising a genius, however, does come with its challenges."While screen is changed to show both Estella and Cathrine in their car with all their language and Estella's dog Buddy.Estella being happy to get out of the school taking buddy from the back seat said"London, here we come!"

Catherine with a frown answered"Well, we don't really have a choice. You have no school. It's nothing to celebrate."Estella became sad hearing this as Catherine seeing her daughter's mood getting down sighed and said"Well...Can't be a fashion designer in a small town anyway." hearing this made Estella smile as she looked at the map and found a good place,as she showed it to her mother and with slight hope said"Can we go here?"