Growth

There were rashes all over his skin...

Itching, scratching, all over he went...

"God, the burns, the pains!!!!!!"

As he kept on itching his sores that lay across his face, his chest, his arms, his feet, his legs, his armpits, and everywhere else, he started to develop sores.

Those sores turned into lesions, and what came out of those lesions besides blood and flesh?

Eyes, bulging eyes!

Eyes were growing everywhere all over him. As more grew, more blinked, and as more blinked, there was more exposure.

Blinking, blinking, all over as he screams in pain..."GOD!!!!!!!"

There were more eyes on his face, his shoulders, his tongue, his neck, all over him. Eyes grew on fingers and even toes.

As the new creature looked around with its hundreds of eyes, it was ready to consume the man himself...and when it did, the creature still needed to feast...

It was only made of blinking eyes, eyes that see all around. The thing stands up, opens the door, and walks out of the bedroom leaving a trail of blood and tears as it crawls into the kitchen.

A woman faces away and stands above her dishes. "Are you still sick sweetie?", she says as she's still looking away, not bothering to look at it.

The creature only blinked in response.

"Honey?"

It reaches it's limbs toward the woman's neck and the woman looks back in response to experiencing the cold feeling of bare eyes touching her skin. Her face shows shock as the monster snaps her neck.

The monster spreads all over the woman's body and absorbs it into the eyes.

More eyes are born.

She became one with the monster.

One with the eyes...

The monster quickly left the house only leaving a trail of tears, blood, and some eyes.