ENFP's confession

ENFP was thinking of confessing her feelings to INTJ.She wasn't so sure if she should.Getting up from her chair,she was fully ready.She started walking up to INTJ's office.The door was locked,as always.She started knocking and the only answer was "Yes?" "INTJ may I come in?It's ENFP." "Sure." INTJ opened the door.As she walked in the nervousness already attacked. "Is there something you need or..." INTJ asked "I- uh...Well yeah there is actually something I need." "What could you possibly need from me?" "I want to tell you something." "Well then tell me." INTJ said tiredly quickly getting annoyed. "Listen INTJ I wanted to tell you I really like you so I..." Realizing what she just said,ENFP kept quiet.She slowly turned around ready to walk out but INTJ grabbed her hand. "Don't go." "Um...what?" "Don't act stupid you heard what I said." INTJ pulled ENFP closer.So close that if one of them took a step forward they could kiss.While ENFP stood there in akward silence she decided to make the first move and grabbed INTJ's tie pulling him towards her into a kiss.INTJ's eyes widened into the kiss but soon he relaxed and closed his eyes,wrapping his arms around ENFP's waist.INTJ cupped ENFP's face pulling away from the kiss. "I-"
ENFP started but she was cut off by INTJ "I love you." "I love you too..." ENFP said as she wrapped her hands around INTJ's waist placing her head on his chest.