7.

Robyn

Today was a chill day. I texted Don like he asked me to but I was left on read. I'm not gon sit down and cry that I gave my pussy up to him because it was worth it. If he don't want to fuck with me on that level, someone else will.
I did so much shopping today that I was tired. I even got my nails , feet , hair and eyebrows done. I was now home relaxing. Nicki and her boyfriend was having sex, the usual.
After watching tv, I took a shower and got ready for work. I got out and rubbed myself down with oil. Throwing on a Victoria secret pink sweatsuit and some roshe runs , I packed the outfit I was dancing in and headed out the door.

Pulling up to the club it was packed with cars, expensive ones too. I made my way through the private back door where all the strippers go through to avoid the crowd. When I got inside the same ol stink ass room , I stripped into my black lace set. I added some nude red bottom pumps and my red Mac lipstick to match the bottom of my shoes. I combed my long straight weave down. I was ready to go and I was looking sexy too. I just wanted to give lap dances and dance on the pole tonight, I wasn't trying to do a daily dance routine.
I walked over to a table and asked if anyone wanted a lap dance. I gave a lap dance to the 4 man at that table , made my money and was on to the next. After giving several lap dances I needed a drink. I headed to the bar and just started throwing back any shot the bar tender gave me. I felt someone pull on my arm and when I turned around ready to fuck somebody up I noticed it was Don which caused me to relax. " What Don ? " I said rolling my eyes. He looked sexy his eyes were glowing and his scent made my skin crawl. Everything about him was delicious. " I just wanted a private dance or something " he said staring at my body.

Walking to the private room I felt his eyes on me but I didn't say nothing. Once we got in the room I put on the radio and began dancing.
" Damn baby , you missed me " he said rubbing my ass while I put some moves on him. I didn't answer his question because I was a lil drunk and I just didn't want to deal with his shit right now. When the music stopped he gave me 3 bands. One with 20s , one with 50s and the 3rd one with 100s. I hope he knows I'm not fucking him tonight.
I headed for the door but he stopped me. " What Don ? " I asked getting irritated.
" Why you acting like this robyn, what's wrong with you ? " He asked. " I'm just trying my hardest not to catch feelings for you , you asked me to write you and that's what I did but I got no reply. Now you wanna come up in here like you ain't do shit " I yelled at him. " You better calm your little hot ass down fo I fuck you up Robyn , and go get dress cause you coming home with me tonight " he kissed me and left the room.
This nigga must thinks he own me or some shit. I walked to my room and put on my sweats. When I was done dressing I walked outside and Don was standing there waiting for me.
" I'm not riding in your car Don , if im coming to your house I want to get some changing clothes " I said walking to my car and getting in. Don followed me to my house , when I got there I packed some clothes for the night and headed back out side. I texted Nicki letting her know I was staying a night out at a friends house.
The ride to Don house was silent and I was glad, I had no words for him. We pulled up to this big ass house and my mouth was wide open. He had crazy money and I knew it. Stepping out the car he locked his doors and we headed towards the front door. " You like it ? " he asked me and of course I said yes. The inside was even more beautiful and I was just thankful to be here.
" Where's the bathroom ? " I asked him.
He showed me the way and I stripped down out of my clothes. He watched my every move with eyes filled with lust. " You wanna join me ? " I questioned but he said nothing he just stared at my naked body. I turned on the water and stepped in. Water was coming from everywhere. The bathroom had me feeling like I was bathing in a waterfall.
The shower door open and Don wrapped his arms around my waist. " Let me take care of you Robyn " he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. I kissed his lips , I wasn't worried about being played anymore. Being hear with him made me not worry. We not together but already we have this connection.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Comment & Vote 💕