~CBARVK~ Captured By Him~

Unedited.
Embry's Wolf POV.

I do exactly what he demands of me to do, arching my ass up high into the air.

"Good girl's," praises my mate before his talented tongue dive's right in. Oh, my Goddess and let me just say one more time how talented his tongue truly is.

Within a second, my body is caught in what I can only guess to be a sexual eruption as he takes his time, nice and slow, licking up and down and sucking my juices up as if my essence is the holy freaking feast. Oh, lord!

I lift my ass up higher, embracing the arch as my ruthless mate enjoys his feast.

"Oh, you like that," he pecks my treasure box lips, plating a kiss as his ice breath breathes into the center of my jewel.

"Yes," I absently moan. "Yes, ruthless king. Please don't stop,"

"Oh, fuck! Sunshine," he licks my lips. My pussy lips and then slowly slide a single finger into my tight folds, gently poking my core.

Not even a second can pass before he removes his finger but not his tongue. He must still be hungry.

"Oh, my Goddess," I partly moan.

"Don't bring your Goddess into this," he dares to say. "She doesn't have anything to do with it. It's all me,"

I open my mouth to respond but I'm rendered speechless when his free hand latches onto the back of my neck, followed by a single one of his fingers trailing down my bare skin, bringing a delicious chill to zap within my spine. Meanwhile, my back is still arched and his head is still plated deep into my sex.

"Who's your daddy?" He suddenly asks, while licking my most precious jewel. His wet hair is dripping water droplets down onto my already soaking wet box.

"I said, who's your daddy," his tongue is pushed further into my treasure box before his lips latch onto the center of my jewel.

"Your, my daddy! Your, my daddy! Your, my daddy!" I scream out into the mid-night sky.

All in the while, a sudden heat increases in the middle of my chest, breaking my naked body out in a sweat, and my mind imaginary shifts into a different environment.

In my mind, it's no longer a freezing winter night. It is now a blazing summer day. It's all in my head but I can feel it in my very bones.

"Oh, my Goddess, " I call out once again.

"I told you she has nothing to do with it," his tongue flickers faster, harder.

"I beg to differ," my human moans from within me. "His tongue is our daddy," she surprises me by saying, and I must admit that I agree. The tricks that our mate can perform with his tongue are oh so satisfying.

Not to mention the fact that he's enjoying eating us up I think to myself as he moans into his personal feast.

Our mate continues to feast in our center for a long while, causing my human and me to scream out into the night for a very, very long time. 

This is when a sudden vibration begins to vibrate within me. Followed by this bliss feeling of pure radiating pleasure building up in my stomach, my legs, and my things. It's bliss.

So, fucking bliss and amazing. I slam my eyes shut and bite down onto my lip, arching my ass up higher as my hands dig into the snow, and then I swear to Goddess the ground quakes underneath me as my legs begin to forcefully shake.

"That's right, Sunshine. Cum for me," he slurps me up, swallowing my essence down with every sip, taking me in.

Then, suddenly he stops, plants one single kiss onto my ass, and then he pulls his self up from off the ground.