1. proposal

no warnings

hailee's pov

i wake up to my gorgeous girlfriend laying down beside me. tiny snores leaving her plump and parted lips. her hair scattered all over her face. today is our 3 year anniversary and i decided that i5 was finally time to propose. i knew i loved her and wanted to spent the rest of my life with her. i got up to open the blinds the bright sunlight hit the window lighting up the room almost instantly. y/n shifted under the covers a bit covering her face with a pillow while groaning slightly. shes so cute, i couldn't help but smile. i took the pillow and carresed her face gently. she did that cute thing with her nose and started to open her eyes. she smiled as soon as my eyes met hers.

"good morning lovely"

"mmh good morning baby" she said as our noses brushed against each other.

"where's my kiss? "

she giggled but then wasted no time and kissed me. after we pulled away needy for air. she got up and went to the washroom to get ready for the day. i went down to get started on making our breakfast.

As im cooking I feel a familiar touch around my waist and places her head on my shoulder. I turn around to giver her a kiss. She sits on the counter. I finish making the last of my breakfast and turn off the stove. I go in between y/n's legs and she leans down to give me kisses her soft, glossy lips moving against mine. I pull her closer by the waist to deepen the kiss.

" well breakfast is ready wanna eat?:" I say with a smirk and put out my hand.

She blushes a bit but then took my hand and jumped off of the counter to go take a seat.

"so any plans for today?" I say putting a strawberry in my mouth

"well I was kinda hopin that you'd choose."

Phew that's exactly what I was hoping.

"mhm well I was thinking since its our 3 year anniversary" I reach out to take her hand, she smiles and starts to rub my knuckles. i smile "we should throw a little party you know to celebrate. nothing too big though. just like invite a few family and friends."