Part 1

This story starts with a teen that had the best relationship with her body, she found it perfect, with overweight but always doing sports, feeling herself, eating good, knowing when to stop because she was full, she was happy.

But everything changed the 6th January 2020

She had to get a surgery because she got appendicitis.

She had it 2 weeks before that day but she just thought that it was a stomachache, until the 6th January at 1-2 am she started crying while she was sleeping, she couldn't move, everything was hurting, she wanted to stand up but she couldn't because the pain was stopping her.

Her dad was working like every single weekend, her mom called him but he didn't want to come, so she called her Boss and he told him to bring her to the hospital. He thought that was nothing, she was waiting for more than 30 min for him but he wasn't coming after 40 min of waiting he finally came and brought her to the hospital.

In the hospital they just gave her pills and water but after they saw she was crying that way, they realized that was not just a stomachache.

She did wait for more than 4 hours and she still was crying and they didn't know what that was. After 1 hour more they thought she was pregnant, so they did a ultrasound. She said that she was not and after they didn't know what was happening, they did it again after 3 hours more.

She was there in the bed, trying to sleep and trying not to cry, after they did the ultrasound again they found out, and they told her what that was, and they said that she needed a surgery urgently because she could die if it gets more infected, because of peritonitis.

They did their job so everything could be okay for the surgery. At 5-6 they took her with them into the room...