Maids

👍👍👍Queen Amelia👍👍👍
--------Jazmine POV
Trailing after the old alpha into the kitchen I take in the homey feeling it has. Yellow walls, granite countertops and island, dark wood floors, and the opened bay window behind the table.

The room was pretty spacey but it was gorgeous. It gave this feeling of safeness.

I noticed Cameron was at the table reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.

"Hi" I said as I caught a whiff of breakfast food. There was a whole buffet! Eggs, Bacon, Grits, SAUSAGE, Pancakes, Waffles, Oatmeal, SAUSAGE, Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt, SAUSAGE, and many other. I walked over and grabbed at least one of each on my plate.Then walked to the table.

"Wow you can eat!" Cameron said as he eyed my plate. I smirked at him then continued eating. Werewolves Metabolism is very high while we gain no weight we have to eat a lot to stay healthy.

Looking up from my plate I saw that Cameron only had a piece of toast on his plate.

"Trying to watch our figure now are we?" I asked him while lifting my eyebrow. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I already ate earlier before my run and I'm not all that hungry now" He replied.

"When did you get to run??"

"When you was in the shower for all that time" he said with a smile on his face.

Finishing up my breakfast I got up and placed my plate in the sink and washed them.

"You don't have to wash them. The Omegas will wash the dishes soon." He said coming next to me and pulled my hands out the sink. Stopping from further washing my dishes.

"I pick up my slack." I said and continued to wash them. My mother taught me that no matter what ranking you are don't depend on others because as easily they can pick you up they can easily let you fall. And lets just say I had to learn that lesson a hard way.
---____---
After breakfast Cameron went into his office, the teens and kids went to school, the adults went to work, and the elderly and unemployed stayed around the pack house.

I am in the living room right now watching "Wild n' Out". Today episode "Kevin Hart" was there and he was Hilarious.

I was so into the episode I didn't even notice lady coming up to me.

"Hi, dear." A calm lullaby like voice said. I turned around and the most beautiful women stood before me. She had blue eyes, flawless tan skin, brown hair, and pink thin lips. I could automatically tell she was Cameron mom even though she looked young enough to be my older sister.

I smiled at her."Hi. Are you Cameron mom?" I asked.

"Yes. And let me guess... Your Jazmine?" She said with her soft voice. I smiled and shook my head 'yes'.

"Well I'm Christina. You can call me that or mom." I smiled brightly at her and stood to shake her hand.

She surprised me by pulling me into a hug.

"He has been waiting so long for you. Take care of him. He needs you to lead him out of the darkness." She whispered in my ear before giving me a faint smile and walking away.
*****
Bare with me you guys I have to write the book on my phone till my computer is fixed. Hope you enjoyed!

BT(Book Trivia): What character is more withdrawal of being with their mate?