𝙲 𝙾 𝙽 𝙵 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂

Mattheo Riddle____________________________

Mattheo Riddle
____________________________

I couldn't sleep despite having the most beautiful girl laying in my arms, safe where no one can hurt her.

Hours passed and my mind went back to what she said.  "I know you hate me...." It rung in my ears over and over again.

Why would she think I hated her.I could never hate her.I was annoyed at her yes but I'm not sure why she would think I hated her.

I look down at the girl beneath me, her head rested against my arm and her hand lay on the mattress between us.

She was mesmerising, I don't know how someone could hurt a person like her.She is strong, I know she's broken like me, which draws me to her but there's also a part of me that needs to be with her all the time and a part of me that cares for her.

I don't know if I should tell her or not.Me confessing my feelings towards her could end up with her getting hurt and that's the last thing I want.

She moved a little, she rubbed her eyes.

"Are you okay"she whispered in a raspy voice.

"I didn't mean to wake you"I whispered so I didn't scare her.

"No you didn't wake me, I woke myself up"she spoke now looking up at me.

"Why"I asked looking into her brown eyes.

"I was about to have a nightmare, they always start the same and I've learned how to wake myself up from them"

My heart aches for her.She's waking herself up to prevent nightmares, I needed to help her of find someone who can.

"Do you want to go a walk if you can't sleep"she suggested pulling down her hood.

I nooded and sat up from the bed.Her cuts have healed so she wasn't in pain anymore.

She stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom.A few minutes later she walked out.

"Can we stop by my dorm"

"Yeah okay"I responded pulling on a hoodie and walking towards the door.

She followed and I started walking to her dorm but she stopped.

"Where are you going"she asked me raising a brow.

"Your dorm"

"My dorm is this way"she started walking down the hall and stopped at a door.