lol i got tagged

Yeah ok here we go

1. Probably spiced ginger beer (non-alcoholic) Its amazing and a Christmas special and we have some in the pantry but I'm probably not allowed any.

2. Somewhere by myself, either in my room or on a walk to a nearby lookout, generally playing a sad song, but I'm good at keeping it below the surface and then letting it out when I'm in bed lol

3. I do like louder music, but I'm a sucker for the soft stuff. I just like how calm and gentle it is, which I think is a reflection of me.

4. I think it was because I found a link to an Irondad and Spiderson oneshot on Pinterest and I ended up joiningand soon discovered I could post my own books :) I think I was really nervous at first, and now I'm like "aighty folks got another book out for you, I have too much time on my hands apparently" and its really funny

5. Last sport I played.... Gymnastics? Or Cycling, either one of those two. I love both

6. "Heather" by EMA. Its really pretty and I love it.

7. I have these gold hool earrings that are pretty, but probably this matching sunflower necklace I have with my friend, it's kind of a bronzy rusted look, and when you pull the two halves apart there's a silver disk with "You are my sunshine" written on it

8. Favourite flavour of sweet... I love those hardboiled sherbet lollies if you know what I mean? They have a hard lolly coating with sherbet in the middle and they kinda fizz and dissolve on your tongue. I think my favourite flavour of those were lemon, but I liked them all.

9. About 5'5". The second tallest in my family, apart from my dad, who I am taller than in heels.
And I'm the baby of the family.

10. I have one pair of piercings on my earlobes cause that's all I'm allowed in my church :) Its still cool and I don't mind

11. Depends on if I'm showering and what I'm getting ready for. If I'm showering, add on an extra half an hour-45 minutes (curly hair, amiright) and if it's for school, I take about an hour, not including breakfast. If I'm showering, then an hour and a half.

12. No, I hate conflict. I mean, I have screamed at my sister's when I was little (it was after school and we were all tired) but then legit not even five minutes later I came back really meekly with an apology. I literally walk away from fights, unless it's a classroom debate about something I'm really passionate about. Then I refuse to back down.

13. TV show: Gilmore Girls, last movie: Little Women with Florence Pugh, Emma Watson and Timothee Chalamalamalet as we call him in my family. He's great though

TAG #2

1. A light blue, pastel blue, any form of light, gentle blue. Idk why, I just really like it, especially with white and gold.

2. Lithuania, Italy, Ireland, the US, Russia or England. I love them all. I actually have two places in the US to visit; Utah and New York, Utah cause I wanna see Temple Square and actually meet my friends who live there and New York just because ever since I've started writing about it, I really wanna go and just walk around and enjoy the city vibe. I like cities and countrysides. I'm weird.

3. Paracosm: a phenomenon where a detail, imaginary world is created in one's mind.

4. I do like dogs, but I'm definitely more of a cat person. I think, from my observations (I do a lot of observing) that whether you like cats or dogs actually reflects you, so someone who likes dogs tends to be a bir more outgoing, someobe who goes out more and has a lot of energy to give off, whereas someone who prefers cats are more reserved and quiet, enjoying solitude and conserving their energy. Of course, this doesn't mean that you are only one or the other, it's just a rough estimation.

5. People stealing my food even after I've asked them not too (looking at you, dad) and people judging other people/ using their religion, race, financial situation, etc. to make other people appear and feel inferior. Work on your own faults first, and then when youre perfect  that's when you can judge others. Everyone is equal and everyone has value, so don't shoot them down just because you believe something different. Respect is seeing someone as your equal and treating them civilly, not someone treating you like your some higher power.

6. Listen to music, always, draw, read and write. I like a little escapism to my little paracosm I have going on.

7. Hmm.... probably a domesticated cat, because I would love to be a cat, but I would also really like to be a bird and soar above the trees.

8. I am incredibly ironic. I have moderate-moderately sever hearing loss and yet I get first in course for music.... I don't listen to pop or rock, which is what you would expect someone with a hearing loss to listen to, I listen to film. Actually no, I do listen to pop and rock, but film is my favourite, IRONICALLY SINCE HOW I APPRECIATE IT IS BY ANALYZING IT DOWN TO THE CORE AND LOOKING AT ALL THE TECHNIQUES THE COMPOSER USED TO TELL THE STORY- it's intense.