Part 112: Shreddin' The Gnar 3/3

You let out a huff, pulling off your jacket, handing it to Loki before asking him if he would go locate Thor, to make sure the snow that began to fall didn't turn into a snowstorm. You then turned to Wanda asking her to call Pietro, get him a copy of the photo so he could ask everyone if they've seen him, before turning to Vision, asking him to join you in an aerial search. He agreed, quickly shifting back into his android form and the teenage girl looked on with wide eyes, as she realized she was talking to the Avengers. The others said they'd begin searching on foot and you kissed Loki goodbye before stepping away from the group, summoning your wings and taking off into the sky.  

It caused quite the sensation, even the other Avengers looked on with amazement, seeing as they didn't know about your wings either, but they soon snapped out of it quickly starting the search. Natasha called Tony who was with Peter, Bruce called Steve who was with Bucky and Sam, while Wanda called Pietro who was hanging out with Thor, quickly informing them of the situation, that there was a missing kid. The only ones who were able to change into their "costumes" were Loki, Thor, and Tony, the Asgardians used their magic and Stark never left home without a suit, even when on vacation. Tony soon joined you and Vision in the sky, quickly splitting up to search the different sides and trails of the mountain. While the others continued the search on foot, going off in all directions, making sure they covered every inch of the entire resort. 

You tried to think, what would a 13-year-old be doing while at a Ski Resort, but you didn't know much about teenagers, so you tried to think what would Peter do, as he was the only teenage boy you knew. You remembered that when Peter first joined he was a little younger he was eager to impress the other Avengers, taking risks to prove himself a hero to his adult comrades. Going on your theory you called Pietro asking him which trail was the hardest, seeing as he went down all of them multiple times today he'd know better than you would. He informed you which Run was the hardest, telling you which side of the mountain it was on and you shot off in that direction. You flew over, calling out for the boy, using your powers to light up the whole area and soon you found a tree with a broken branch and it looked like it happened recently.  

You landed, next to the tree, heading into the little wooded area that was there quickly locating the boy, passed out in the snow with what appeared to be mild injuries. He was ice cold but still breathing and you used your powers to warm him up, soon the boy began to stir. You let out a breath of relief, happy to have found him, alive and you helped him to his feet but he fell back unable to stand. On closer inspection, he had badly injured his leg, so you informed Eli you'd have to carry him back, but to your surprise, he seemed thrilled by your offer. You called Tony letting him know you found the boy, asking him to tell the others as you would be flying him to the Resort's infirmary. 

With the family reunited and the day almost over, you all decided to head out, but seeing as your cover had been blown it was a little hard to escape the crowds of adoring fans. The owner of the Resort happened to be there today and offered to throw a party, treating all of the Avengers to dinner and dessert, clearing out a banquet hall for the last-minute event. You ask Loki if he wanted to attend the party, it was his birthday and all so it was up to him, whether or not they'd accept his offer for dinner. The God of Mischief was a little surprised, as the other Avengers agreed with you, waiting for Loki's response, and to everyone's astonishment, he agreed so you all went to the party.  

It was actually pretty fun, the food was good, there was plenty of alcohol, even Peter was drinking, having a really good time too. The banquet hall also opened up to the outside where there was a large fire pit, which you quickly lit up, to make s'mores with Loki seeing as both of you never had them before. You got all sticky from putting them together and Loki said he'd help you clean up, but instead of using a cloth or something he just pulled you close, licking your fingers and face. When he was done your face was so red, you were unable to speak, so embarrassed and overwhelmed he'd do that, well do something like that out in public, luckily no one saw you as you were the only two who were sitting outside by the fire pit. Your anxiety hadn't taken over in so long but with everything that happened today and with the thoughts of Loki's birthday present you found yourself so nervous, you ended up running away inside to get some water. 

Loki ended up sitting with Bruce and Vision as You, Wanda, and Natasha were chatting and dancing together, you had a good time with them as they were very tipsy. You were sober and planned to remain so as you still needed to give Loki his gift, just waiting for the perfect time to go and get it. You soon had cake, making sure it had plenty of candles for Loki to blow out and make a wish, he, of course, thought it was silly but you insisted as it was a Midgardian tradition. You gave the God of Mischief your best puppy eyes and pout and he caved, rolling his eyes before "making a wish" and blowing out his candles. 

A short time after you were chatting with Bucky, Steve, and Sam, when suddenly you started to feel unwell, saying as much to them before excusing yourself to go to the washroom. You didn't come back and it had been a while, Loki noticed you weren't around and started asking if anyone had seen you, obviously becoming rather nervous considering what had happened before. It wasn't too long until he spoke to Bucky who informed him that you weren't feeling well and went back to the cabin, how you didn't want to say anything, worried it would ruin his birthday. You wanted him to have a good time and not worry about you, but what you did only made your boyfriend worry more, so he teleported back to the cabin to check on you. 

He first checked the main cabin, thinking you might be making tea or something but you weren't there, Loki then heard a noise from outside and ran to check it out. He quickly headed out back to the hot spring, thinking maybe the sound he heard was you getting in or out of the water or something like that but no, you weren't there either. Loki then noticed the lights in the bedroom you were staying in were on, so he quickly headed over to the separate cabin, walking in calling your name, and you respond, saying you were upstairs. As Loki walked up to see you, he asked how you were and you admitted you were okay, feeling much better knowing your boyfriend came alone to check on you. 

"Alone?" Loki thought, he found that a little odd you were happy he came alone but dismissed it, he was much more focused on making sure you were feeling okay. Loki pushed open the door, and wonders never cease, he was completely blown away by what he saw, he couldn't control himself as a happy and sly expression crossed his face. You were lying on the bed, in quite the suggestive outfit, leaning on your side, head propped up by your hand and elbow, humming sweetly as you waved at Loki, purring "happy birthday" to your love.