S1 - The fall of wall shiganshina

Y/n and the group had arrived at the island

Y/n and the group had arrived at the island. A
nice warm weather filling the outside.

–––––––––––––––

A boy with blonde hair was getting beat up.

"What's wrong, heretic?" A bully said pushing the boy against the wall. "Why don't you punch me if you want to prove me wrong?" He added as his friends stand behind him both on each side. "Why would I do that? I won't stop so low." The blonde said.

"Say that again!" The bully said. "You're beating me up because you know I'm right and you can't prove me wrong. Doesn't that mean you've admitted that you're wrong?" Blondy said making the bully's face so shocked but quickly angry again. " Enough with your crappy arguments!" The bully said about to hit the blonde.

"Stop!"

A voice screamed. All of the turn around to see a boy with brown hair running towards them. " It's Eren." A bully says.

"What a moron. He's back again."

"Does he want to get his ass handed?"

"We'll teach you a lesson!"

They say but when they see the boy named Eren they also see a girl with black hair.

"M-mikasa's with him!" One say and all of them run away.

"

Hey, they ran away after seeing me!" Eren says. "No, they ran away after seeing Mikasa." Armin says looking at his friends trying to get up but fell I bit back down.

"Hey are you ok?" Eren said walking towards Armin stretching out his hand to help Armin.

" I can stand up myself." Armin says getting up.

"Oh, sorry."

–––––––––––––––

Outside the wall y/n and Annie where waiting for the signal.

1. Everything went silent.

2. The air had stopped.

3. Something felt off.

A loud explosion had went of outside the building.  Y/n and Annie where getting ready to run inside any minute now.

They both see bertholdt's titan kick the wall so that there was a large hole in it. "Come on!" Y/n said and bertholdt gets out of his titan. Grabbing Annie's hand and started to run in trying not to get killed.