"Lila"?!?!

(Note: I am SliverDog, but I loss my accont)

-3 months later-

Marinette POV:

We were flying to Italy for our field trip. We are going to stay there for 3 whole weeks with the Royal Family. I was next to Ayla. Then soon we were off the plane. We had to check out of the airport. It was line after line. Soon we were finished and when we got off the airport there were 3 lack lamioses. "Wow", said Rose. Miss Bustier said "everyone get to a lamioses" I got into the middle, Ayla right behind me. Soon we were driving off to the castle.

-------

Soon we were inside the castle. We were standing where two stairs went separate ways. Then a person with black hair came, and said "I'm sorry, the king couldn't be here so the princess is going to be here instead, she is about your guy's age". He bowed. "It's fine", said Ariden. The kind man smiled and went upstairs. Soon, I can hear the heels clicking down to the stairs. Then I saw Lila. "What, are you doing here Lila, is this a sick joke", said Nino crossing his arms. Her smile went down. "Oh, you guys won the competition". Lila was in a black sleeveless dress, with silver heels. She had gold earrings and a necklace. "Yeah, we did", said Ayla. "Yeah, no, get out of here and go back to Paris", Lila said, turning around and going back up the stairs.

"Lila", said Miss Bustier "the letter said the class who makes the competition, gets to stay here for three weeks". "So we expect you to keep your word". Everyone was looking at her. Lila sighed and said "Fine" and she went back upstairs.