I Remember

I can't move.

No matter what I can seem to remember what's happening, the room is blurry and I keep going in and out of consciousness. As I begin to regain my balance, I realize I am chained to the ground, on the corner of the wall, I am laying down, one arm is chained to each side of the wall and my legs are cuffed to the ground.

There's a rattle at the door, and a man walks in, I recognize him, he's part of blue ice, and all the memories flood back in.

BEFORE

"She's gone! They took her, M what do I do? They bloody took a child, do you know what they'll do to her?" Li yells through the phone as soon as I pick up. I already know who he's talking about and who took her. It's happened before.

"Li! Li! It'll be ok, we can get her back I promise, ok?"

He sighs, "Yeah ok,"

"Ok good, now tell me what happened."

"Right ok so today's my day off school, Courtney, Sasha and I were in the park. We left Sasha at the swings to go get ice cream. It- it was just for a second I wasn't thinking, we heard Sash scream so we ran back, I thought she'd just fallen or was hurt, then I saw him."
"Li. Who did you see?"

"Marco."

For those of you who don't know, here is some information about Marco. Marco De Saleza is a well-known drug kingpin, he is the most powerful person in our state actually. Even the police can't touch him. Now if you're thinking our police are corrupt they really are not. But Marco's gang has threatened all the police, how? Threatening their families, their communities and loved ones. He has taken so many children and put them into child labour, and as sex slaves, drugging them, children as little as 4 years old. So yeah Liam's worried that he's taken his sister.

But we will get her back, and take down the Blue Ice once and for all, it's been going on long enough, he has ruined so many lives and taken many more. 

We are ending this now.