Chapter 1

(NOT PROOF READ)

DejaLocation-At homeFebruary 2nd

Deja
Location-At home
February 2nd

I was at home in my room sleeping good asf.That's was until Leah and Niya loud ass came in my room.
"GET UP BITCH WE GOING OUT TONIGHT"Leah said loud asf.
"Shut the fuck up and get out" I said mad asf this bitch woke me up.
"No get the fuck up and get dressed you need to get out of the house"Niya said looking through my closet.
"Right"Leah agreed snatching the covers off of me.At this point I ain't feel like arguing so I got up went to the bathroom to get ready.I got in the shower for 30 minutes.I got out and wrapped my towel around me and went to brush my teeth.After I was done in the bathroom I went in my room to see Leah and Niya on their phones in my bed.I just dropped my towel because we all seen each other naked before.I put on some coconut oil then put my clothes on.I was wearing a gray romper with some black sandals,and a black purse.When I was done getting dressed I told them to come on.They got up and we left.We was all riding in Leah car since it was her idea to go out and I ain't feel like driving.When we got in the car I still ain't know where we were going.
"I still don't know where we going"I said.
"We going to the club girl"Leah said.
"How we gone get in we to young"I asked.Then she handed me an fake I.d.
"I gotchu girl" she said pulling out the driveway and driving off.
"Oh we got friends we want you to meet"Niya said making the yikes face.She know damn well I don't like meeting new people. When I first met them I hated they ass.But my momma told me to get out of the house and make "friends"because she was tired of seeing me.
"Why y'all ain't tell me y'all know I hate meeting new people"I said low key mad I just wanted to go home.
"If we told you wasn't gone come"Leah said.
"Ok"I said not caring anymore.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
30 minutes later we made it to the club and I as ready to get drunk and shake some ass.
"Can y'all take my pictures before we go in"I said once we all got out of the car.
"Come on girl I'll take them"Leah said.She took my pictures then we walked right passed the line to get in the club.we heard this group of girls yell
"Y'all can't cut in the line hoes"one girl said rolling her eyes.I decided to ignore her because I don't wanna beat nobody ass.I just wanted to have a good time.We walked in the club.When we walked in the first thing I smelled was fish and must.
"These hoe's stank"Niya said scrunching up her face.
"Right"Leah and I agreed covering our noses.
"They over there"Niya said pointing to a group of niggas and a girl.We walked over there and they introduced me.
"Y'all this is my best friend Deja"Leah said.
"Hey"they all said except for the light skin nigga.He just mugged me so I mugged him back.Leah and Niya sat down.But it was only one seat left next to the light skin.So I sat there and he mugged me even harder.So I mugged his ass right back.I remembered I still didn't post my pictures son I posted them.
Hoesluvdeja

                           Swipe

                           Swipe

                             Swipe

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by pretty.Leah and Mia_Niya and 8,900

Hoesluvdeja : Might get talked about but ion get touched 🤍

View all 10,389 comments

Mia_Niya:❤️❤️
pretty.Leah:Purr bestie bitch ❤️😍
Random:She ain't even all that🤣
Random:She a hoe🤢🤮
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
We was just sitting around getting drunk and high.I learned their names which is Glock, and Draco.I still don't know the light skin Biggs name.So far I like them but I don't like the light skin nigga.I was bored so I decided to mess with him.I tapped him and said
"What's yo name shordy".He just mugged me.
"What's yo name hoe"I said mugging him.
"Why you need to know"he said mugging me.
"I can't know yo name"I asked leaning back in my seat.
"His name Izzy"Glock yelled across the area we we're sitting in.Izzy just mugged him.
"Thanks"I said to Glock.He just gave me a head nod.
"I'm about to go get some more liquor"Niya said barely standing up.
Everyone just said ok and she left.When she finally came back with the liquor we started taking shots back to back.Now I was drunk drunk.That's when I heard my song "Thot shit"By Megan the stallion come on.When I tell you I jumped up so fast.Niya,Leah,and I ran to the dance floor.

"Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit
Post me a pic, finna make me a profit
When the liquor hit, then a bitch get toxic
(Why the fuck you in the club with niggas wildin'?)
I've been lit since brunch, thot shit
Order 42 for the table, let's pop shit
Missionary or doggystyle, I'ma top shit
Pussy-ass niggas hatin' on me from the closet, ah"I yelled while twerking.

"Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shitPost me a pic, finna make me a profitWhen the liquor hit, then a bitch get toxic(Why the fuck you in the club with niggas wildin'?)I've been lit since brunch, thot shitOrder 42 for the table, let's p...

We was fucking that shit up.Until I heard gunshots.Then I seen Leah and Niya get yanked out the club by Glock and Ace.Then next thing I know is I'm getting picked up by I don't know who.I start kicking and screaming then I hear Izzy voice.
"Chill the fuck out yo"He said and guess what I did I stopped.He took me to his car and went back in the club.He came out with my purse and got in the car and drove off.This bitch kidnapping me.
"Where we going"I asked and he just ignored me.So I ask again.
"We gong to my crib they gone meet us there"He said.
"Oh ok"I said getting on my phone.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎We made it to the house in 30minutes. I guess I fell asleep in the car cause I woke up to Izzy tapping me tell me to wake up.I got out of the car and Niya and Leah were there and said they were ready to go home.So I got in the car with them.
When I got home I got in the shower and watched the vampire diaries until I fell asleep.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝