Lie 01 (AKA "I love you")

Hey! I am the author; if you have not read the first part of my story Elizabeth's tears
I recommend that you do before reading this sequel. Thank you for reading this! I would also like to say that this will be an angst story!

Hello, my name is Angelica Schuyler and today I'm going to tell you every detail of how I reached the outside of my written melancholic story.

For the last few month I have been hanging out with Thomas Jefferson, who I hate passionately now, I really thought that he got me and he even told me he loved me which I cannot believe whatsoever because he is known for cheating on girls. So I called him out on it and he told me he was gay! And he just likes breaking peoples hearts, he was going to do that to me! I was astonished, hell, STUPEFIED I ever let that man into my life know what he had done in the past and now I knew he was even more of a jerk than I thought. I dont know if I dumped him or he dumped me, but we are are never getting back together ever! But anyway John Laurens and me have become pretty good friends and we both basically got over Alexander. But one day changed it all.

Today

I walk into the ice cream shop I invite John L.  to go to and share my idea with him.

"Uh, any reason you'd invite me here?" He asks.

"I have an idea." I say smirking afterwords.

"Oh boy." He sighs.

"Oh boy indeed, anyway you know how your homophobic conservative parents have been nagging you about marrying a "fine rich girl" right?" I imply my rather crazy idea.

"You're not suggesting what I think you are? For me to marry a random woman and cheat!" He says against me.

"Not just any girl, you really think I think you're thomas Jefferson?"

"Well then who?"

"Hmm, wait a minute, I have an idea."

"double oh boy.." He double sighs.

"Me, marry me! I'll let you do anything, well not anything, but you get the idea! So you in?" I ask.

He hesitantly nodded and continued eating ice cream in peace I, doing the same.

2 days later.

Third person poV

Eliza had called a family meeting the Schuyler's hadn't had one in years so it did surprise most of us.

"So--um as you all know I called a family meeting today!" Eliza happily says.

"We figured Betty, can you cut to the chase now?" Peggy yawns.

Angelica, Eliza, and their mom, Catherine, glare at Peggy while their dad snickers a bit.

"I WILL peggy, now-- what I gathered you all here for is because I'm pregnant!" Eliza shouts.

everyone in the house gasps and looks at her.

"OH! MY SWEETHEART IM SO HAPPY!" Catherine squeezes and kisses Eliza to death.

Eliza gasps in trying to get air.

"Kitty,(was a nickname for Catherine!) don't suffocate your "sweetheart" to death." Philip(their dad's name) tells Catherine.

Mom pulled away from Eliza.

"Eliza your still in College! But at least you're married.." Philip scolds.

Peggy then scooted over to Angelica, "So.. innocent little Lizabear has been gettin' it down on with Alex?" She whispers.

Angelica glares at Peggy and congratulates Eliza more, and also asks baby questions like "how many months?" 

The next day

Angelica's pov

I just went ring shopping with John Laurens and I found a beautiful ring made out of Morganite and Diamond it was only 300 dollars so I wasn't worried about it much and neither was Laurens (In this universe Laurens is wealthy too.) So we split the money to continue the plan-- at hambucks coffee.