Sentenced To Love

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sat down in my dark living room. All the preparations were made, I drew a pentagram on my floor, lit candles around it, even aquired a vile of goat blood. Don't ask how I got it.

I looked at the clock, 2:59 am. Just another minute before I could start. I took the piece of paper I printed the instructions on out of my pocket and unfolded it.

I took a deep breath as I started wondering if this was a good idea.

(Y/n): well, I've come this far, no use in stopping now.

I looked back at the clock, 3:00. It was time. I opened the vile of goat's blood and poured it into the the center of the pentagram. I took the paper and began chanting the Latin phrase at the bottom.

I kept chanting for about 5 minute before abruptly stopping. The entire house was completely silent, aside from the rustling of leaves outside and the dog snoring in the other room. I looked around for a bit, nothing was different, everything was the same as it was before I started. I looked down at the instructions in my hand, I did everything right.

(Y/n): welp, that's what I get for trusting a guide I found online.

I took the sheet of paper and ripped it in half.

(Y/n): stayed up till 3 am for nothing.

Suddenly, all the candles in the room were simultaneously blown out. I looked around in surprise and confusion. I looked down at the pentagram on the floor and watched as it began to glow. It continued to glow brighter and brighter until it stopped and I heard a loud thud

???: OW!

I quickly ran over to the light switch and flipped it on, only to see a dark skinned woman with snow white hair, black horns, and what looked like metal gauntlets on her arm, laying on my floor.

As she got to her feet, rubbing her head as she did so, I ran over to her. I couldn't believe my eyes, using instructions for demonic rituals you found online actually works.

(Y/n): uh, are you ok?

Suddenly, I felt something wrap around my leg as I was swiftly lifted into the air by my ankle by a glowing, white chain.

(Y/n): AHHH!

???: you must have some gall to summon me.

(Y/n): huh?

???: no human has ever been so bold as to summon hell's high prosecutor, Judgement.

(Y/n): um...well...Ms. Judgement, I'm sorry if I disturbed you. Honestly, I wasn't sure if this was gonna work.

Judgement: not to worry, I was actually getting bored waiting for another soul to punish.

Just then, a certain thought ran through my head.