Licorice x Clover

!!AN!!

This contains bondage and such so yeah,if you like that then here you are you horny bastard,If you don't then make a request if you want-//

There was Licorice and Clover,They were at Clovers house.Clover had no idea how good Licorice was with bondage,It surprised him really.So there the two were,Clover tied up and Licorice began to ride him.

"L-Licorice!~"Clover called out,Trying to thrust up but the bondage made it hard for Him to move.

“G-Ah~Mahh-Ster~”Licorice moaned out and he continues to slam himself down on on Clover.

A river if moans gushed out of Licorice's mouth and Clovers too.

"H-Hey licorice-G-Ah~ I'm-Im close!~"Clover called out. licorice nodded in agreement.

"M-Me too!~"

They continued for alittle bit longer before they both came,after there high was over Licorice untied Clover but got a response he thought he wouldn't get.

After he untied Clover,Clover pulled the other close."I'm not done yet~"Clover whispered in his ear which made Licorice's face go a tint of red.

Soon after Licorice found himself holding onto the bedsheets for Dear life as Clover rammed himself into him.

"Mah-Sterr!~"Licorice moaned out.Clover gripped part of his lovers hair as he continued to thrust.

Soon enough Licorice came and so Did Clover.

"Come on.. let's go take a bath and watch a movie"Clover said.

Licorice smiled and nodded.

This was kinda shit but like I tried not to make it kinky as hell cause I see these too honestly having vanilla sex lmao-//