dream

ship: JohnTen (Johnny × Ten)
genre: angst

TW‼️death - blood - suicide

JOHNNY'S POV:

People here in our village always said that "good people die faster because God wants them in heaven" but me and my husband never believed that. My husband, Ten was a very kind man while me on the other hand was a neutral, I'm neither good nor bad.

We've lived in this village for a few years now and nothing bad has ever happened to us. Not until that one night...

*flashback*
"Johnny come on!" whined my husband. "We're just going to the grocery store Ten, you don't have to hurry." I said while walking down the stairs. I saw him on the sofa, eating some chips while giggling cutely at whatever he's watching. "Gosh you're not even ready yet you're already rushing me." I nagged at him. He just looked at me and said "For your information Mr. Suh, I've been waiting here for almost an hour now." I just rolled my eyes at him and went out to the car, him following me like how a chick follows it's mother. We drove out to the grocery store to pick up some things.

We already finished shopping after what seemed like an eternity of bickering. Both of us were on our way to the parking lot when Ten saw an old lady trying to cross the street by herself. "Go to the car first, I'm just gonna help that lady there." Ten said smiling. He's always so kind, one of the reasons why I fell inlove with him actually. He went to help the lady while I brought our groceries to the car.

I was putting the groceries in the car trunk when I heard a loud crash from a not so far distance. I looked over and saw people gathered on the street. Immediately remembering that Ten went to that street, I quickly ran to see what was going on. When I got there, I saw my husband laying on the pavement with blood surrounding him. It felt like my whole world just crashed, my husband, the love of my life, laying there lifelessly. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard sirens coming. "Are you his relative?" the police officer asked me. "Husband." I answered while looking at how they carried Ten inside the ambulance. "Please get inside the ambulance." the officer said while he smiled at me sympathetically.

When we arrived at the hospital the doctor immediately announced that Ten was dead on arrival. That was the moment where I actually got to process everything that was happening. My husband is gone. Everything seemed blurry and I couldn't hear anything, memories of me and Ten started playing in my mind.
*end of flashback*

It's been a year ever since that tragedy happened and I still remember every second of it. Me and Ten have actually promised each other that we will die together or have our date of death close to each other, I really wanted to fullfil that promise but I wanted to give him a proper death ceremony and have our date of death at the same day. That's why I'm here at our room, staring at the picture frame holding the picture of us at our wedding day while holding a gun up to my head. "Ten, I love you and see you soon." was my last words before clicking the gun.

I woke up at a place so bright and clean and white. "Johnny." said a voice that seemed somewhat familiar. I opened my eyes and there I saw my husband sitting beside me in white ghostly clothes. He explained to me that we were already together in the afterlife and that we'll never be apart again. I just smiled at him the whole time feeling joyful because I can finally be with the man I love again.

"JOHNNY SEO WAKE UP NOW OR YOU'LL BE LATE!!!" shouted my mom from downstairs, she's like a walking alarm clock or speaker. I got up and felt my head aching, tears flowing to my cheeks and neck. "I had that dream again." I sighed and went to the bathroom thinking about why I've been having those dreams for multiple nights now. Maybe it happened in my past life but I don't know so I just shrugged it of and went to down to officially start my day.

[a/n] I'm sorry about this. It's for my school and I just decided to post it because why not. Will be writing a sequel for this after I finish my reqs. I actually have another story on my drafts (it's my parents' love story) but my mom can't remember some stuff so I still can't finish it.

Let's be moots on twitter!! My user is @/sunnyannz.

Also STREAM FAVORITE (VAMPIRE) AND ROCK WITH YOU!!! MAVERICK TO BE RELEASED ON NOV. 1!!