Chapter 6: Hello Stranger👀

Serene's P. O. V.

I turn over in bed to see if Jay is still in bed. To my slight disappointment he wasn't. Begrudgingly I roll out of his bed and onto my feet to shower.

Before I could open the door it swung open revealing a freshly showered Jericho. I stepped out of the way and croaked a good morning to him as he walked past me. Looking at his back I could see the droplets of water glide down his back into the white towel. My eyes  stopped no lower than the towel wrapped around his waist. You could see that he has back dimples. 

He has such a gorgeous body.

He throws one of his clean black tees at me which makes me come out of lala land.

The t-shirt smacks me in my face and lands in my lap. I pick it up as I shuffle towards his bathroom.

"Go get dressed while I make breakfast. Okay?" He says over his shoulder.

I murmur a response to him and walk into his bathroom. Immediately I pull my curls up into a messy bun. Once that was done I went through my hygiene routine and was out in thirty minutes.

Walking down the hallway I smell my favorite, breakfast burritos.

"Okay, Chef J," I say as I hop onto a bar stool, "looks good baby boy."

"Thanks and eat up because I gotta be at the studio early." He says sliding me a plate with two of the mouthwatering burritos.

"Why so early?" I ask, taking a huge bite.

"It's the last day the boys and I get to rehearse before our first performance." He nudged me with his elbow as he bit into his burrito.

"Oh my God! That's here already?" I say around a mouthful.

"Eew, Rainbow and yeah it is. Will you be able to make it?"

"You know I'll come, Jay. Always." I smile at him.

"Good now let's go. I should've left like thirty minutes ago." He gets up and starts washing his plate.

"Kay." I pop the last bite of the burrito in my mouth and go grab my things.

We got to the parking garage. I hop in my compact SUV and he drives off in his truck honking and waving goodbye to me. The drive to my studio is short so I make it there in fifteen minutes. Walking in my studio I immediately lock the door. I walked in, locked the door, checked my schedule and quickly set up a basic backdrop for the first client of the day.

Today there were mostly models coming to get shots to build up their portfolios. I had every session last for at least three so that each model could get in their time. The time flew by and the first three sessions went great. Now I was waiting on the fourth individual. And they were of course late. By an hour which I don't mind because I'm still getting paid regardless.

To kill time I went through my socials. Responding to comments, fawning over my celebrity crushes, and so on and so forth. Getting bored and hungry, I decided to DoorDashed some Italian from Maggiano's Little Italy. I ordered a caesar salad, baked ziti, and garlic bread. I glanced at the price knowing that it was going to be expensive but it will be worth it.

"Now let's see which one is gonna arrive first, my food or my client" I whispered to no one special.

Thirty minutes later I woke up to a knock on my door.

"Come in," I holler over my shoulder.

I turn in my office chair and skim the person up from their Doc Martens boots to their unruly curls atop of their head.