Chapter III

Days went by and Y/n started to like Tyson.She would like to see his face when he would give up when she did not continue the conversation he started or answered coldly.She liked to spend time with him even it was just for a few minutes.

Y/n now was actually in love with him and was going to confess after she had completed her revenge.She trusted him more than anyone.

On the other hand,Tyson always kept it professional.Though he smiled but that was just a professional one.He never felt anything for Y/n,but he saw that he was getting closer to her.She used to talk with him sometimes or start a conversation by herself.

Some days later
Tyson disappeared from that day.His mobile was switched off so she could call him or tell James to do so.

Y/n was now getting worried and asked all her men to search him.

2 days later
The search never stopped.Y/n called James and he came there as soon as possible.

One of her men came and greeted her.He had a news about Tyson and was afraid to tell her.
"Spit it out"Y/n growled.
"We have found the dead body of Tyson.It looks like someone has killed him."The man said in a shaking voice and he could see her getting angry.
"Where is he now"Y/n shouted and James calmed her.
"I'll get the car ready"The man said and left the place.

When they reached the hospital,Y/n ran towards the room.She saw his body covered with a piece of cloth.

She was shocked to see him like this.She lost him.She held his hand and started to cry.This was the first time James or any of her men had seen her cry.

"No,please don't leave me Tyson.I love you,I really love you so much.Please don't leave me like this."She cried and pleaded.James calmed her and was trying to take her out of the room.

Some days later
Y/n was traumatized because of Tyson's death.She missed him alot.She did not talk with anyone,not even James.

On the other hand James was worried about her.She did not eat much and would never talk with him.In these days he was busy searching for the people who killed Tyson.

"Ma'am,I found them"James said.
"Hmm show"Y/n said and he handed the file to her.

Y/n went through the file,her blood was boiling.

"I'm gonna finish one of them tonight."Y/n said and James was shocked.
"No ma'am please don't get yourself in trouble.They will kill you."
"Let them,I don't have a reason to live now."Y/n said and went in her room.

Next day
"I am killing the last person tonight."Y/n told James.
"Ma'am please be safe."James said with concern.
"Hmm"

Midnight
Y/n was stabbing the man multiple times.No one could see them as they were in a dark alley.

As she was stabbing him,a car arrived there and she stopped doing it.Some people came out of the car and Y/n was shocked to see them.

_______________________________________

Hello!! Don't forget to vote and comment.🙂🙂