Introduction

I always told myself if I ever wrote a fanfiction I WOULD NOT write one of these cause I always just skip past them, but now I'm realizing it is kind of just inevitable, so sorry to past Kairi.

I won't drag this on, so....

Number one, I am in high school right now and also have a part time job on top of all that work, so I am sorry if updates are not as frequent as I would like them to be, but they will happen eventually I promise!!

Number two, currently it is 2021, but this story is set in 2019 for the sake of the plot. 

So the grid looks like (if you need to know): 

Mercedes: Lewis Hamilton and Valterri Bottas

<3 Ferrari: Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerc <3

Red Bull: Pierre Gasly and Max Verstappen 

Renault: Daniel Ricciardo and Nico Hulkenburg

Haas: Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen

<3 Mclaren: Lando Norris And Carlos Sainz <3

Racing Point: Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll

Alfa Romeo: Kimi Raikonen and Antonio Giovinazzi

Toro Rosso: Alex Albon and Daniil Kvyat

Williams: George Russell and Robert Kubica

I am not very interested in writing the events of the actual races, so the events of the chapters will obviously be structured around the F1 schedule, but I will most likely skip past all of the races, and mostly just focus on character relationships.

Also, just because I am selfish I will not be sabotaging Alex and Pierre by switching Alex into the Red Bull :) Hate me for it idc.

While I was writing the chapters I was creating a pinterest board of outfits that are described and my face claim, but since I understand some people prefer reading and coming up with the images of the characters on their own, I will not be uploading a photo, but I will link the pinterest board for anyone interested!

https://pin.it/5bo0qQ9

Well that's all! Hope it wasn't too long and boring, and hope you enjoy the story! Sorry if you don't, I mainly just write cause it's fun :)