Tears

As they entered their room, Bright's sobs turned to long wales as he let out all those emotions that were clouding up in his heart. She has really left him. She has gone.

'Now I have no one to love me. No one will 6ake care of me. Everyone will disgust me just like pam. I hate her...I HATE HER. She made me like this. She is the reason because of which I am like this' He yelled looking at win...

Bright and Pam had gone on a date to a cafe to celebrate their 2nd anniversary. They enjoyed it as they ate and went shopping but while returning to their car, Pam was about to get hit by a car when Bright pulled Pam towards him as he took all the impact of the car on him. The sudden force on his body and shock made him faint at the prone area.

He was rushed from the spot to the hospital as a trembling Pam sat beside him. She knew that this accident will surely lead to something bad for her and for Bright. When they reached the hospital, Bright was rushed to the Emergency ward while Pam contacted Bright's and Win's families to tell them about the accident. Win reached before everyone to check on Bright when Pam suddenly hugged him and broke into tears. He knew that he should confort the latter even if he hates the caked face girl for snatching his crush aka Bright.

As win was still soothing Pam, Bright's family came along with Win's momma and appa. Everyone was depressed by the sudden piece of news. Bright's mom was sobbing frequently as she heard about her younger kiddo's accident. 

Bright's surgery was stretched as it went for long 6 hours. While everyone was calmed down by now, Win was still trembling and crying. He knew that he could never be the one for Bright as the latter was straight as a (bendable) ruler. But he was always happy when Bright was happy but now when the latter is in pain then how can he be happy.

Win listened to Bright as both were teary-eyed.....Looking at Bright's eyes reminded him of his mom's situation when she heard what the doctor had said.......😭😭😭