Found

2001 December 13th a year after Tony's parents died.

Tony pov

Its been a few days since the "accident" of my parents. I go on drives when I miss them and I'm on a particularly sad drive today. I'm on the road where the accident happened and its been ten years without my parents here.

"What the hell." I wisper to myself. A girl on the side of the road that looks to be about 8 on the side of the road. I should help her. Steve always wanted to be a father. I get out of the car and ask where her parents are.

"Are you ok? What happened to your parents sweetie."

"Help me." She said with sad eyes.

I helped her in to the car and drove to my cabin about 16 miles away from the tower in the forest.

"Sweetie can you tell me your name?" I ask in a sweet tone so I don't scare her.

"Juniper." She says very quietly and timidly.

"Thats a beautiful name."

Juniper Pov

A man named Tony Stark and a man named Steve Rodgers helped me out after that night. I'm to s are to talk but they are very nice people. They are right now explaining how they won't be home most of the time and I have to stay home but I want friends like a normal girl. I was never really a normal girl I was always in "the room" getting shots or getting blood drawn i miss mr Alexander but his people weren't nice so I don't miss them.