Chapter 3: Seiji

•ღ•

I casually took my handkerchief that was on the counter dabbing it to dry my wet face.

"Oh dear, Now I'm wet" I smiled dabbing the handkerchief to my arms.

"(Y/n)-chan are you okay?" Souya-kun asked, I turned him with a gentle smile after replying "Don't worry about it"

I turned my head to look at the girl who was now annoyed. "You're such a whore! After making out with my boy-"

"Seiji?" I interrupted, she gasped for a bit then she glared at me. I let out an airy chuckle after putting the handkerchief on the counter.

"He was super boring that I didn't enjoy it so I broke up with him- wait" I held my palm up as I looked at her head to toes. "Are you his girlfriend? Seiji never told me that he had one before we dated. Well- I don't need to waste my time on some peasants" I sarcastically said as I stood up with a smile on my face.

I turned to Souya-kun who was silently sitting as he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Let's go?" I asked, I grabbed my handkerchief off the counter then I put the money on the counter.

"Keep the change" I smiled then I turned to the girl one last time.

"It was nice talking to you" I giggled walking past her with Souya-kun following behind me.

We silently walked out of the ramen shop. I ran my fingers up my wet hair then I moved my hand to my neck where the bruise was.

"Are you okay?" I jolted as I turned to Souya who was looking at me with worry and anger in his face well, He always have that angry look on his face.

I put my hands down, covering up a smile "Yeah" He tilted his head to the side cutely with a confused look on his face, mixed with anger. But it was cute to look at.

I reached a hand up to his cheeks squeezing it. "It's cute that you're worrying about me." I smiled. His cheeks turned red as he look away. I let go of his cheeks as I giggled.

Souya-kun doesn't seem to be the type of boy who'd hang out with girls- It's what I've observed since he always hang out with me due to my nagging.

Well boys always show their true colors once you provoke them so- Should I test him?

A smile crawled up to my lips as I pulled his wrist gently.

"Let's have a date tomorrow, I heard this restaurant from my friend that they serve great foods" I said, he opened his mouth about to protest but I held my finger up pressing it on his lips

"I don't take no for an answer Souya-kun" I smiled, then I let go of his hand, putting my finger down then I connected my hands behind me.

"See you tomorrow" I beamed as I began to walk away.

•ღ•

I went inside my room tossing my bag on my bed as I stood in front of the mirror pushing my hair to the side as I looked at the bruise on my neck. Letting out a sigh, I raised my fingers up to touch it.