Part 1

Things don't go as we want them too

Y/N P.O.V

" let's go there darling , no one will disturb us " a young man said while forwarding his hand toward me . I look at his hand for good time and then grab it . He start running so do i , i don't know why i am following him but it feel so right yet so wrong . I stare our lock hand which fit like a puzzle piece , it look so perfect yet full of flawes . I was thinking about who is he to me , why we are running , WHY i am running .

A unpleasant sound start irritating me , i want that sound to fade away but it only increase not until the boy left my hand and left in his own . I want to run after him but a very harsh tug like very very harsh tug i felt on my ear as i struggle to ease the pain . I fall , i fall not on green soft grass but on harsh cold bedroom floor . I was having a dream , a fuckin- dream

I look at my mom who was standing infront of my bed with straight posture and hand elegantly crossed around her chest . She look at me and then gently duat her finger and gave me her ' oH YoU aWaKe ' that's it she is mocking me . Mocking Lee freaking Y/N the only ship of idols , i made mens come on knees for me and here she is mocking me .

" OMO! Dear why are you on floor last time i saw you on bed sleeping like a dead pig , drool dipping from your buffalo mouth " Guess what this Y/N only kneel infront of her mother , but don't you dare to leak this secret of mine . I got some rapo , i just stand up and push her with my booty and make my way toward bathroom . I need to smell good in case some boy got attract by my fragrance

" and please wear a good amount of perfume dear and make sure you don't sweat cause after sweating you smell like rotten onion " she again mock me , why is she even behind me . Oh yeah! The bet of course that's not even a thing to forget Lee freaking y/n , she wants to win and i wouldn't let her . I look at her and stick out my toungue and ran inside locking the door behind .

After having a quick shower , i dressed in black knee length well iron skirt and white ironed shirt tug inside my skirt , later on wore a pair of safety shorts they are must cause boys have many kinks and then i tied my hair in fluffy ponytail and applied some lip moisturiser . I wore my socks which properly cover my left naked portion of leg and then my shoes , i wore black double soul Nick shoes . I am in love with shoes .

As i get ready went to my study table and saw my homework lying lifelessly not wanted to be get toched by me . I think i was rough last night cannot blame myself . When you know the answer a beast wake up and just tame you and you write so fast until you reach to something you don't know and i know most of things . So , yeah i am a rough worker

I took my homework and re-check my things and left to have breakfast even though i am already 10 minutes behind my actual time but we need some energy to run our ass off right . My mom pour me banana milk and gave me kimchi , fresh kimchi not be specific . She always say eating kimchi in breakfast make your skin glow but my skin say otherwise . I guess it works on her only

I am chubby like not from body but my cheeks are chubby poor then got pinch so many times . So , to favour them i smack asses of those people who pinch them cause of them my hands touch many booties all types , i am not grinning okay it's just i touch all gender booties and that's some type of guts like your uncle commenting you saying ' Aww our y/nie is so cwte ' and pinch your cheeks and you smack his so fine ass . Do Not Judge Me , it's my personal kink .

I had my breakfast and RUN . DASHI RUN BITCHES WE ARE 1 HOUR LATE

Skip to Sweaty and Smelly Y/N

I try to catch my breath and hurriedly open my locker and spray more than enough perfume . I am sweating and wearing coat do you know what it means , it means smell like dead animal . So , yeah we are spraying some or maybe alot of perfume and i am not ashame of it cause i am not simple

I jump my steps and make my way toward class making some good excuse . I knock on the door as MRS FUCKING BWESHA wait did i said it right was it bwesha or brwesha or brweahash you know what is important now that we should know that WE FUCKING FUCKED UP we means you and me which is suppose to me simgle person but you see us different you as you and me as me and me not you , you not me are you confuse . If yes , then you should be cause i am for sure

So back to the SCENE we are fucked up but let's just go with a lie which we do always . " Good Morning Miss brushwa " i bowed thinking did i said right but to make me realise everyone start laughing like some dead horse . So know we should who that even good cannot save us and that author isn't even expection cause if she wants to save us . She would have make us punctual or she wouldn't have make us face this freaking face that to early in the morning . Do you know what her face is screaming right now , that she is going to scream dead out of her throat .

Here she goes " LEE Y/N WERE ARE YOUR MANNERS FIRST YOU CAME LATE NOT NOT 30 MINUTE BUT YOU ARE LATE WHOLE 1 HOUR AND YOUR FRAGRANCE IS SO HIGH THAT I SMELL YOU WHEN YOUNWERE JUST WALKING ON THE STAIR CAN YOU JUST BE PUNCTUAL ONCE IN YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE " Gezz i didn't even wore this much perfume she is just making this up or maybe her long nose is really sharp , for now saving our well built booty is more important " actually Miss br uhm miss i was in school library earlier , you can check the record if you want "

I quickly made a lie for us and start praying she don't check it but she smile DID SHE JUST SMILE " we don't have to check the record y/n cause i trus- " i cut her off and bow " thanku mam this will not happen again " i immediately take my seat and open my notebook " i trust the notice board which says ' library is under construction for 1 week ' " that's it we fucked up . I stand up and bow to her " Sorry miss i overslept "

" i don't know how you always top the year with this behaviour of yours and especially your handwriting " she mock on me which gave me urge to talk back but i held my words cause first we are late second we are super later and third we prononce her name wromg again .

She left the class saying i waste her whole time . I rest on my seat and everyone came to me " That was amazing y/n , we were praying for your sudden apperance " " she was eating our brain " " you came in right time she was about to give 30 page homework " YOU SAVE OUR DAY Y/N-IEE "

We aren't that useless are we

To Be Continued

Edited