midnight horror show

*--*
-

not edited

" Are you done?" South impatiently asked his girlfriend y/n, who was in the bathroom, still undecided what costume she should wear for the party. They were attending a Halloween party along with south old gang comrades.

"Not yet, honey" she shouts with her sweetest voice, and a smirk rose upon her lips while looking in a mirror. She's teasing south because y/n knows how South is an impatient person. She is always doing that to him. But her boyfriend can't do anything but wait for her. It's funny to think that the famous unbeatable South Terrano from rokuhara Tandai is tame to his girlfriend.

" Okay fine..." he uttered while controlling his temper. It's almost an hour since y/n goes to the bathroom and still not done. She has two choices of costumes. So, the first black skirt partner with the long sleeve with a faded shade of red and blue. And for the props is the black wrist cuffs and a baseball bat with some droplets of blood to look more realistic. Inspired by Harley Quinn's outfit. And the next one was the black silky one-piece bodysuit and fishnet high waist stockings and a bunny headband.

"Oi what made you so late, it's just a fucking costume baby" They are both shocked at what south did, he opens the door with her consent.

"Hey!! I said, just wait outside, I'm almost done!" Y/n hysterically put a towel on her to cover her undies. While south, just staring at her hot body.

"What a pervert" she whispered and plastered a smile on her face because a silly idea comes to her mind. She reached the baseball bat and placed it to his chin and slowly lead his face for her to level his eyes.

"Your so hot baby," he said with his lustful eye, longing to touch her body.

"Tsk. Tsk. tsk... Not now south, we were going to be late," she said and leans closer to South and trace his tattoo on the side of his neck. She heard him groan because of the sexual tension between them. It made her giggle.

"They can wait for us," he said and hovered his arms over her back and pressed his lips against her. But she didn't respond, instead, she smiles between their kiss, so it made south stop.

"Baby, please..." he begged like a kid who was craving candy. Y/n stepped back and hop into the sink.

"Begged more for me south" she teases while removing the towel that covers her chest and slowly rubbing her chest with her eyes close. Her face turned red doing that. She spread her legs while her eyes still closed, her hands going down to her stomach to but stop before going down to her Pearl.

"No, you can't enjoy that without me" she heard south said and feel his lips against her. Wasting no time, he ran his tongue around her wet carven to explore her insides. She wrapped her legs around his waist. While he's busy unclasping her bra.

'S- south" she moaned when south teased her with his hands stroking her thighs and poking her clit.

"What is it, baby?" He asked. Leaving a trail of love bites down to her neck. His hands crept behind her and forced her back to arch, so he could just easily devour the valley between her breast.

" Stop tea-" she let out a moan. He lowered his body and kissed a line-up the length of her inner thigh, the closer he got to her sex. He was tormenting her the same way she tormented him a while ago.

"I'm not" south answered and grin. Still torturing her with his lips.

"What the fuck" south mutters when both heard his phone ring. It was shion, he almost got 100 messages from his other comrades, it made his vein in the forehead pop out.