Chapter 4: Dinner

Luna's Pov

How can Chuck do this to Blair? How can he sleep with Jenny Humphrey!! Look at Blair, she is devastated. I don't like the season three finale episode of Gossip Girl. How can Cole do this to me? He knew exactly how  I feel about Charlotte, still not only did he hide from me that she has moved to Seattle, he was also talking to her as if nothing has happened.

"Miss Luna, what happened, why are you crying?", Grace asks me with concern.

" I am watching the season three finale of Gossip Girl", I tell her with a sob.

"But you don't like that episode, remember the first time when you had watched that episode you had cried for One hour, and you had also told me you will never watch that episode because  you can't see Chuck and Blair breaking up like that",

" I know", I place my head on her chest.

"Did something else had happened, Miss Luna?", she takes me in her embrace.

" No", I lie, I want to avoid talking to Grace about Cole, it's not like I don't trust her, it just I want to avoid talking about him.

"Then why are you watching this episode?",

"I was just binge-watching season three, so I thought it will be unfair towards Gossip Girl and towards the whole season three to leave out its season finale", Pulling up myself, I tell her with a smile.

"Okay", Grace says with a smile.

" By the way is, Mom, came home?", I ask her.

"Yeah! She is waiting for you at the dining table, that's what I came to tell you",

"Okay", I nod.

.................

" Mom!", I sit on the chair beside her. I don't remember also when was the last time I saw her.

"Honey! How are you? It's been so long, I saw you have forgotten your Mom or something?", She asks me.

" Of course, No! How can I forget my mother"?

"Okay, but spend some more time with your mother also, don't give all your time and love to Cole", she tells me with a smile. With the mention of his name, my heart starts to beat too fast, as if it will fall out from my chest.

" Yeah okay",

" So, tell me what is going on in your life?",

"Everything is going well", I lie. Everything was going well until Charlotte came again into my life.

"Okay, that is Great",

" Wow. Today we are having all my favorite dishes for dinner", I say looking at Vodka sauce pasta, and many other dishes which I like, "Last time I think you ordered to make my favorite dishes, were when you told me you are engaged",

" Yeah", I look at Mom and all the color from her face has vanished. What is wrong with her now?

"Mom, are you okay?",

" Yeah! Luna, I want to tell you something?",

"What?",

" Luna I am...", she looks at me nervously.

"Yeah, Mom, tell me", I say softly.

" Luna, I am....",

"Sorry to disturb you both, but Mr. Cole has come, and he wants to see you, Miss Luna", Grace comes and tells.

" What?", What the hell he is doing here now?.

Author's Note
I am sorry guys for the short chapter. I had a very busy week, so I didn't get much time to write, but I hope you all liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for the new chapter till next Wednesday. And don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX