Chapter 23

Izuku was in a cell now. He forgot how he got here. Yet he was just sitting down in the cell. He was playing on his phone he stored in the void. Bitch mewowed softly and izuku smiled, petting his head.

"Izuku." All for one bellowed. Izuku sighed, quickly throwing his phone in and shutting the void.

"What do you want, faceless?" Izuku scoffed. AFO growled. "Izuku midorya. You are a disgrace. Leaving your sister for dead." All for one scoffed. Izuku rammed up against the bars. He was so pissed his skin started glowing from one for all, and his eyes were glowing. "You fucked up. Ohhh you fucked up." Izuku whispered, hands around the bars.

All for one scoffed. "You just left her body. You didn't care about her." All for one smirked. Izuku banged on the cell. "OF COURSE I FUCKING DID! You're fucking metal if you think I didn't care about her." Izuku whispered.all for one scoffed.

"Keep telling yourself that kid." He smirked. Izuku rolled his eyes as all for one walked away. Izuku curled up a bit tighter and took bitch out. He curled up with him and fell asleep.

When he woke up, his cell was being opened. He shoved bitch into the void, and overhaul scowled at him. Izuku knew who this was. "You're a fucking ass hat. You tortured Eri. She is such an angel." Izuku whispered, looking down at his hands. Chai scoffed and dragged him away.

He passed Dabi and shigaraki in the halls and Dabi jingled a set of keys in his pocket Izuku understood that. The sign for go. Izuku snapped and used his tail to cut off chai's arms.

"Leave him for the heroes. Eraserhead will decide what to do with him. Eraserhead's daughter was tortured by this Fucker." Izuku scoffed. Dabi and crusty nodded. Izuku opened his void and got his katana's out. Bitch hopped out of the void and onto his hair. Izuku smiled softly and the three found All For One.

"Come on no facey!" izuku yelled, eyes glowing. Izuku charged foreward with shiggy and dabi. They fought gloriously. Thankful to be reunited again. Izuku plunged his tail into all for one's tubes, and the broke, scattering everywhere. All for one yelled out and grabbed bitch. Izuku's eyes widened as he immediatly reached out for him. He was squeezing bitch. Izuku yelled and cut off all for one's hand.

The hand dropped as well as bitch, and izuku caught him. Bitch was heaving, and izuku quickly finished the fight, stabbing all for one in the chest.

Izuku held bitch close to his chest. "Kurogiri! Open a portal to ua!" shigaraki demanded. He nodded and izuku rushed through, running around to find the medical wing. He was covered in blood, and Chyro gasped in shock as izuku rushed in.

"Fix him! Please!" izuku pleaded, dropping to his knees holding bitch out. She looked at the dying kitten in shock, and took him in her hands. "Save him!" he cried. The door opened with a bam, but izuku didn't look away from his kitten.

"Please chyro! I wont ever tease you again! Just fix him! Fix him!" izuku cried, sobbing. She looked at him sadly, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Dearie hes too far gone. I would have been able to save him if he wasnt...as flattened." chyro said sotly. Izuku hugged bitch cose to his chest as he cried. Almost as hard as he did when toga died. But of course, toga was at the top of the list for saddest memories for Izuku. Izuku didnt speak, didnt eat for weeks.

"Izuku." a soft voice behind him said. He immediately recognized it and flipped around, hugging aizawa tightly. "Izuku im sorry." aizawa whispered. Izuku cried harder and aizawa sighed.

"Give the cat back to chyro. We're going to go talk to a few people." aizawa said softly. Izuku looked at the dying kitten in his arms. Bitch meowed at him softly before licking his nose. Then, the little kitten stopped breathing.

Izuku with hands shaking more than ever placed the little kitten in chyro's hands and hugged aizawa as tightly as he could without hurting the man. Aizawa hugged him back just as tightly, and carried him through the ua halls. Izuku's tail was tucked between his legs.

He cried into aizawa's shoulder until they reached the ua teacher's lounge. Then he cried into his hands.

"Whoa little listener! What happened?" mic asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder. Izuku was choking on his sobs. "All For One killed my kitten." he whispered, sniffling. Hizashi gasped and hugged him tightly. Iuzku wouldnt latch off of the couple. Not until he passed out from exhaustion.

He woke up in his room with katsuki asleep on the side of his bed. He smiled softly. Then remembered bitch was dead. He looked down, and got out of bed. Izuku washed his face, and looked at his puffy eyes in the mirror. He grimced and splashed water on the glass so he wouldnt have to see himself in the mirror.

He walked outside and nudged kacchan softly. He woke up and imdmeiatly hugged izuku. "We're all here for you." he whispered. Izuku nodded and hugged him back tightly.

"You ready to see everyone? Eri was really worried about you." katsuki chuckled. "Sure kacchan." izuku smiled. Katsuki smiled and walked with izuku to te common rooms where everyone told him their sorrys.

Izuku shrugged it off. "Its fine guys. He lived a good life. At least i hope so." izuku chuckled, looking down at his hands.

"Wanna play some video games bro? It might take your mind off of some stuff." kirishima suggested. Izuku nodded and sat on one of the beanbags while sero and denki sat around with him.

They played for a while, cheering and laughing before eri came rushing in. "ZUZU!" she yelled, jumping into his arms. Izuku smiled softly and hugged her back softly. He laughed gently and eri giggled loudly.

"Zu! I missed you!" she huffed. Izuku laughed and smiled. "Im sorry eri." izuku apologized, sticking his lip out.

Eri giggled and hugged him again. "Where's bee?" she asked. It went silent. "He uh...found a new home where he's a lot more happy! He said hes sorry for not telling you eri." izuku smiled with a sad smile. Eri giggled and nodded. "Okay!" she said, and dragged him away to play fairy princesses. But this time. Kirishima, denki, sero and even katsuki were forced to play.

The girls dressed them all up, and in the end kirishima bakugou and denki were all wearing skirts, and they all had on nail polish, glitter, crowns or tiaras, and fairy wands. The girls were cakling at them. Izuku was the only one who could pull of the look.

"So eri, princess of all princesses. How was your day?" izuku asked, sipping his hot chocolate. Eri giggled and laughed as izuku smiled. "It was quite good, thank you king zuzu. Prince katsuki showed me fire works today!" she giggled furiously. Izuku awed with everyone else. "Hey! Wy is deku a king and im the prince?" katsuki asked. Izuku bit his lip and shook his head. He was going to burst out laughing if he didnt.

"What?" kacchan asked izuku. Izuku shook his head but thought it to himself. He couldn't stop cackling for a good few minutes.

I'm ThE dAdDy HeRe