001.

Aubree Rose Carter | Bree.

"I JUST think niggas be thinking I'm fucking stupid

"I JUST think niggas be thinking I'm fucking stupid." I said clicking away at my phone.

"Just a dumb ass bitch."

"Girl what he do now?" Jaz said looking over my shoulder. "It's always something with y'all."

"Right." Lala said. "You would think y'all married the way y'all be arguing."

"He just be having me so fucked up y'all, look." I said showing Jaz the messages. "Like what type of fucking dummy do he think I am?"

This nigga had the nerve to be with a bitch yet was blowing me up. I hate niggas.

"Girl fuck him."

"Let me see." Lala said getting up and grabbing my phone. "Girl if you don't get you a new nigga."

"It's not that easy y'all." I whined. "This was my first everything I just can't let go."

"Bree I love you and no offense but you dumb as fuck." Jaz said frowning her face up. "You too pretty & young to be dealing with that, he don't deserve you."

They were right, I was only 18 holding on to a nigga that's apparently been doing him.

"Chile.." Lala paused staring into space. "We finna be outside today. It's operation find Bree a new nigga tonight."

"Is Dre and them gone be with us?" Jaz asked. "Lord knows what I'll do to that boy."

"Yes ma'am and I'm finna tell him bring his homeboy." Lala said pulling out her phone to text him.

"Girl you is not a match maker." I said. "Plus I wouldn't feel right cause... you know."

"Girl fuck him!" Jaz said. "Do that nigga how he doing you! He can have other bitches so you can have other niggas the fuck."

"And that's on Mary had a little lamb." Lala said swiping her hand under her chin.

"Y'all getting ready here?" I said changing the subject.

"You know we always come prepared cause one thing about us is that we gone find us something to do." Jaz said making me laugh.

*

"Lala when you said we was going outside I did not know you meant Dre house." I said mugging her. "I got cute as fuck for nothing."