20

After I leave Harry's room, I quickly grab my things and leave the hotel in fear that I would want to go back and take him up on his offer to join him in the shower.

I have no idea what came over me just then, it was like I was a whole new person. I mean, having sex with the person I hate most? If that isn't insane then I don't know what is.

But still... it was amazing. We barely said anything, it was like we just instinctively knew what to do. And my God, did we do it well.

I have no idea how this is going to change our interactions, if it even will. Who knows? Maybe we'll just go on as normal and pretend it never even happened, hating and torturing each other as usual.

I walk down to the same café I visited yesterday, wanting to grab some coffee before I head to sound check. I hope I don't look like too much of a mess, because I didn't even bother to brush my hair or change.

I get an iced mocha, then go ahead and message Marlow for a ride to the venue. When he picks me up, I catch him giving me an odd look through the rearview mirror, but he doesn't say anything. 

When I walk into the venue, Niall, Louis, and Zayn are all already there, talking amongst themselves. 

"No, I'm telling you! She's a princess!" Niall says passionately, and Louis shakes his head.

"She's just a fairy." Louis tells him. 

"Yeah! A fairy princess." Niall argues. 

"What are they arguing about?" I ask Zayn, who's watching with his arms crossed in amusement. 

"Whether or not Tinker Bell is a princess." He tells me, watching as Niall becomes more passionate and Louis becomes more frustrated. 

"Really?" I laugh and shake my head. Only they would argue over that. 

"If she's not a princess then why is she friends with the fairy queen?" Niall challenges. 

"My gran met the Queen Mum once, but that doesn't make me Duke of Doncaster!" Louis argues. 

"Spencer," Niall looks to me, "Is Tinker Bell a princess?" 

"I'm sorry, Ni, but she's not a princess." I shrug. 

"See!" Louis says, "She's just a fairy!" 

"Are you being serious?" Niall asks, half disappointed and half in denial. 

"Completely serious." I nod. 

"I really thought she was a princess..." He hangs his head in defeat. 

"I know you did, Ni. I know." I pat him on the back. 

Niall lifts his head to look at Louis, who is more than satisfied with himself. 

"I admit it. You were right, I was wrong." Niall tells him, "Don't let it go to your head, though." 

Niall looks back to me and looks like he's about to say something when he pauses and looks at me curiously. 

"Why are you wearing Harry's shirt?" He asks, causing my stomach to clench a little. I was hoping that I grabbed just a generic shirt. God knows Harry owns like 1,000 of them. It's all he wears.

I look down at the shirt for the first time, seeing that it says But Daddy I Love Him in red lettering. Of course Harry would own something like this. 

"I- uh.." I try to come up with an answer. 

"She stole it to get back at me for ruining her shirt." Harry's voice suddenly says, and I choke up a little as he walks up to us. I look at him in horror, thinking he's talking about ripping my shirt in half earlier.