ROMANCE😘

First of all I am so sorry kyunki haldi wala part bahot small tha isiliye actually mere mobile ka keyboard karab ho gaya tha isisliye .

Let's start

Suddenly......kuch nahi huwa

He brings the bowl of haldi which has already been kept in the room .

P takes the haldi & slightly applies it on sushi 's waist .

He turns her & then applies it on her abdomen .

S was feeling his every touch she close her eyes P slightly remove her hair & apply haldi on her shoulder & gently kissed her shoulder.he then applies it on her neck & cleavage .sushi 's eyes were closed & was breathing heavily .
P takes some haldi & applies it on his own cheeks & then rubs it with hers .
She slowly opened her eyes & glares at p with love .

P - ( whisper ) - Ab apki bari hai to be mrs. Chautala

S blushes

She takes the haldi applies it on her neck & rubs it on his neck .
P smile
This way she applies haldi on his cheeks & nose .
At least she takes a little bite of haldi & applied it on her lips , then she pressed her lips to his lips.
P was shocked due to her sudden action and but he also responded .They both are kissed passionately . after 5 minutes they back off and S blushes.

Ek baat batao yaar tum log like toh karte ho par comment nahi karte ho . dekho agar next time se esha huwa na toh mein parts upload nahi karungi samjhe......

Precap - Pramod ' s past