10.Karaoke 📛🎤 📛

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

December 9th at night 

Perth's POV~

"Hey have you got our babies" nanon said asking chimon for booze "what the -" Saint came home after the grocery shopping and he got shocked as seeing us celebrating for no reason "are we all gonna go drunk yards for tonight" Saint got happy after observing for a little while he kept his shopping bags in the kitchen and rushed to the hall "I seriously don't wanna drink" I said as I was not in a mood "Perth please if not drinking then what do you want" Saint said with annoyance clear in his voice 

"I mean we could do things which we all like maybe singing and yeah that reminds me that I just bought a karaoke" I said consoling everyone. "Oh ho Perth pls not for tonight keep your lectures to yourself" chimon said disagreeing to me and everyone nodded to him. "Ok let's do this" nanon says "let's play on karaoke for a while and then we can drink" I agreed to this.

We had fun with the karaoke for a while and Chimon got the booze ready. 

"I just had a glass of it but oh my look at Saint he had already drunk 2 bottles and yet drinking another one" nanon said as being a light drunker even I just took a single shot to be frank because I was not in a mood. Suddenly Saint took the mic and switched it on "so I am gonna say a truth today" he stood up on the sofa with a mic in a hand and the wine bottle in the other "listen let me tell you, from the time I saw Perth from the time I saw him I get wet dreams at night" he said with his eyes hooded "Saint" I said trying to stop him as I could guess where was it going "what huh what do you want lemme speak today I have imagined your big dick in by tiny tight hole" he cut me off completely I still couldn't digest whatever he was saying and to add even nanon and chimon were listening and seems like the god is not kind to me either just Saint's words had got me boner. "Saint stop they are listening and off that mic" I said trying to snach away the mic from his hands "let them listen I imagined your humongous thick and veiny dick deep dug inside me and umm" he morned at the end of the sentence.

And that was enough for me to loose my control.

I pulled him in the room, "Saint" I said in a raspy voice. "Yes Perth?" He said with a dry and husky voice I kissed him hungrily until I almost tasted blood I broke the kiss he almost whined at the loss of sensation "now tell me what we're you saying out there" I said throwing him on the bed as the mic fell off from his hand I don't give it a fuck if it broke or something but all I want to is hear his moans as a music to my ears.

"Fuck me well and that's what I want" he looked like fresh sex under me his eyes hooded his hair ruffled and fuck my boner hurts down there. "Okay, then I am going to fuck you nice, maybe you will limp for the next couple of days" I said looking in his pretty brown eyes.

"Yes make me feel good just the way I have fantasised about it for soo long" he said with his drunk voice closing his eyes. "You thought about sex" I teased him "All the time" he said trying to stop me from teasing.

"Perth ~" he said 

"Yes Saint? " I asked 

"Kiss me" 

"What ?" I teased again at the drunk figure below me 

"I said kiss me" Saint said again. I pecked his lips and then I kissed him on his lips when I nibbled his bottom lip he opened his mouth for me to explore. Saint cupped my face and I pressed him more onto the bed, he moaned a little as I slid my leg between his. I took off his shirt as he pulled away mine. Saint's lips travelled to my collarbone and I broke it away "I am the Top" I whispered in his ears "no I am " he whined below me I took both his hands in mine and pressed them "wanna see" I said as I bit his earlobe. I kissed him down his neck to his chest still pinning his hands above as I licked his nipple gaining a moan from him my other hand felt too free so it brushed onto the other free nipple "p-p-perth aghhh" his moan is really like music to me. I looked up at him and smirked "I think I will give in for tonight" Saint says allowing me. I pulled his pants with one single smooth swift and threw it away.