Tomboo - SFW

Ship : Tommy x Ranboo / AlliumDuo
What : Fluff / Angst / Smut
Prompt : Tommy loves to steal Ranboo's clothes all the time and pretend to not know anything about it. Ranboo rather finds it adorable and lets him.

———————
Third Person

The door of an enderman hybrid's room opens and a small, furry racoon hybrid with golden blonde hair and crystal blue eyes slips in. He closes the door gently with a slow push and twists the doorknob before closing it completely. He turns back around, giggling slightly to himself for thinking of how sneaky he was.

He then proceeds to the closet of the Enderman Hybrid Ranboo and carefully opens it to reveal a stash of warm hoodies and t-shirts that can be way over his size. He quickly picks one and hugs it, smelling the Taller man's scent still on the piece of clothing. Smiling endearingly, he puts it on, smiling.

But what he doesn't know is that he is being watched. Not long after the boy had entered the enderman's house, Ranboo was making his way back home and from the distance already caught a glimpse of the boy. Suspicious and confused of why the blonde was there anyways, he went on the roof and watched through the windows curious of what the blonde might be up to.

Although he could just basically confront the blonde and ask him why he was there he thought it's more fun to let the boy get caught by him red-handed. But what he didn't expect at all to happen was when the boy entered his room giggling to himself from time to time and stole one of his hoodies. Specifically the hoodie he always wears when going to bed at night. He blushes when the boy in front of him snuggles the hoodie in his arms and puts it on, revealing how big the hoodie really is compared to the boy. Then he realizes what Tommy was doing.

He's seen the boy do this, multiple times. And was oblivious to it. Tommy steals his clothes. Not just borrowing them and never returning it, but also downright getting into privacy and taking it when nobody can see. Although he felt a bit upset that the blonde broke his privacy, the way he found it so cute and adorable at the same time very much outweighed the feeling.

He sees the boy yawn and get more comfortable in the hoodie and lies down on the enderman's bed after a while. Ranboo smiles at his cuteness. Then, when he was sure the boy was fully asleep, he opened the window gently and.  closed it when he was inside. He looked at the blonde more closely now, who was sleeping peacefully on his bed snuggled up. He walks toward the sleeping boy, takes his shoes off and his, and lays down on the bed beside him and cuddles him in his arms. There, the two lay together in peace. Sleeping in each other's company.

———————

So uhhh how'd you guys like it? Was it good? Not even a single thought or dialogue took place but that's just how I go. I like to express people's feelings and thoughts more on their actions instead of their words. But that doesn't mean I won't do any dialogue or thoughts at all. I just wrote this for fun so I hope you liked it.