Revival pt.2 - SFW Enderbees x Techboo

Yuhhhhh I'm back with a continuation of another thousand words or so. I hope you enjoy ^^ 

-Ortho

--------------------------------

The creeper stuttered, unsure of what to say.

"Uh... I don't know what you're talking abo-about." But the brunette was having none of it. Taking out the ax, Techno gave him back to SnowChester and pointed the blade right at the green man's neck.

Beads of sweat trickled down the taller man's skin, a nervous look printed on his face. The two reasoned, accused, and basically argued with each other which left Eret and Techno just tending there, on guard and speaking in on some topics the two were getting wrong.

Soon enough, the piglin got tired of it and shoved Tubbo away, pointing his sword at Sam's throat, his anger for revenge seeping through and the voices growing louder, their hunger for blood rising.

"This time I'm not joking anymore. Sam, give us Michael back or I'll rip all three lives off of you and blow everything that you've made these 14 months into nothing but dust and ashes." The god's deep voice shakes the other three with shivers down their spines.

"F-Fine fine.... I'll... I'll give you back Michael okay..." Sam spoke, his voice lower now terrified of the threat given to him. But just before he could even move from his spot to lead them to the child, Tubbo stopped him.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT BIG MAN! Before you show us where Michael is, come 'ere." He spoke in his normal voice, as if he wasn't in front of three men who could possibly kill him at any darn moment.

The creeper looked at him with a questioning look before walking towards him, possibly a little too close making the brunette back off.

"So uh- here's the thing. I want you, to strip." Tubbo managed out before chuckling at himself proudly while the others looked at him with a face saying "What the fuck?!".

After finishing his fit of laughter, he looked at the three before realizing what he said. Mouth agape, he laughed again before saying,

"NO I MEAN LIKE THE ARMOR. JUST- JUST THE ARMOR! WE DONT NEED TO SEE YOU FULL BODY NAKED!" He clarified, laughing horrendously whilst their faces relaxed while Sam's face only turned into a frown.

"What? Why? I'm already giving you Michael back and now you want my armor?" The creeper protested, not liking the idea.

"Well, see this as some sort of a pre-punishment. We'll get to the juice later on." The brunette replied casually, yet his gaze held a look saying that if Sam didn't obey to do so, he would regret it one way or another.

Well, there was no way out of this now.

Reluctantly, he started unclasping the straps and layers of his armor before taking them all off piece by piece and handing them to Tubbo who put them on with a gleam in their eye. Once he was only left in his normal attire, he said,

"There, happy?" He asked sheepishly, unused to the lack of protection that was stripped away from him. The boy thought for a moment, shaking his head.

"Nope. Tools please." He said, pulling his hand out, beckoning him to be handed the man's tools as well. Sam sighed, not being able to do anything but obey. Once he's fully handed all of the precious belongings he worked so hard for to Tubbo, the man was satisfied.

"Now, lead us to Michael please." The brunette ordered. The creeper sighed, before heading to the back of his wooden hut, breaking some blocks, before revealing a small piglin hybrid in a boat, safe and sound.