Chapter 6 - the fair

y/n pov still

"shhhhh don't wake them sapnap" i heard someone say as i heard a camera click, then twice more. i cracked my eyes open to see everyone standing around me and Tommy. Tommy was asleep now, my head now on his chest, and his head on top of mine, his arms both around me now. i could now see what was happening. i half opened my eyes again and flipped them all off before shutting my eyes again. "fuck off" i croaked out, my voice laced with sleep still. they all started laughing and i was worried they would wake Tommy.

i wasn't bothered to get up and go upstairs to sleep there, or even just to get changed, partly so i didn't wake Tommy, partly cause i was just so goddamn comfortable here. i checked my watch and it was around 11pm. I could see Niki in the group around us, so i guessed she must have arrived while we were asleep.

slowly, everyone went away, either to their own rooms, or bathrooms, to get ready for bed themselves. i went back to sleep quickly and slept to the morning.

i woke up, surrounded by warmth still. the memories of last night came back into my head, as i looked round to see me still asleep on Tommy. he looked so cute as he slept. no y/n, you just met him, you can't catch feelings. not cute, ugh. i tried to get up but Tommy's grip was too tight around me. at some point while i was trying to escape from his hold, he woke up.

"w-what..." he mumbled. god his morning voice is cute. no y/n stop it. "oh sorry to wake you, i wanted to get dressed, and you were kinda, ermmm, cuddling with me..." i said awkwardly as he sat up and i stood up.
"oh sorry bout that, hope i didn't make it awkward between us" Tommy replied, scratching the back of his neck, nervously.
"no your good" i said back, as i started up stairs to get changed for the day.

i went into Sophia's room to see her awake and on tiktok on her bed. she looked up as i walked in and flopped at the end of her bed. "done cuddling with your boyfriend" she teased, kicking me slightly, jokingly.
"oh fuck off" i said kicking her back, as i stood up to go to my suitcase. "you know what we are doing today?" i asked, wondering what i should wear today.
"oh yeah. last night Clay said that we would be going to a theme park today, guess it must have been after you and prince charming fell asleep," she said, smirking.

i picked out an oversized, electric blue t-shirt, some ripped jeans and my matching blue trainers. i flipped Sophia off as i walked out the room, walking towards the bathroom. i wasn't looking where i was going and bumped into Tommy. "oh sorry" i said
"yeah my bad, sorry bout earlier too" he said back, kinda embarrassed. "really don't worry about it, Tommy. it was one of the best nights sleep i've had in a while" i replied. he went slightly red and looked down at the floor when i said that. "blushing are you Tomathy?!" i started laughing and he started shouting and swearing at me as i tried to push past him and went into the bathroom. i did my business and got changed quickly, going back downstairs to find something to eat.

i found Clay, Wilbur, Niki, Ranboo, Tubbo and Sophia downstairs. they were all sitting at the table, most on their phones, all eating breakfast. i grabbed some cereal from the cupboard, along with a bowl. i sat down in one of the chairs as everyone muttered their good mornings to me. i said good morning to them back as i started to eat my cereal. i turned on my phone and started watching tiktok.

a particularly funny video came on and i started laughing, when i jumped as i heard a loud laugh come from behind me. Tommy's laugh to be exact. i turned around, and low and behold, there was Tommy, leaning on the back of my chair, watching my phone with me. "oh fuck off" i muttered as he came and sat down next to me, grabbing the cereal. "oooo the lovebirds are quarrelling" Wilbur joked as everyone at the table burst out laughing and both me and Tommy flipped him off simultaneously as continued to eat out food.