Chapter 1

(For the sake of copyright I do not own Persona 3 or any thing related to the Persona series, they belong to their rightful owners. This fanfiction does have the occasional swear or so, but I'm not sure if I should rate  this as mature, if I need to don't hesitate to inform me. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the story!)

---

Hamuko was the second newest member of SEES, Junpei Iori being the newest one. She'd admit, she didn't like how they immediately pushed her to join them once she showed capability of being a good member of the team, but she couldn't help but agree. Since she joined, she was allowed to go out in the evening, as long as she returned back before curfew, of course.

She headed to Paulownia Mall, earning money was her top priority at the moment. 5000 Yen wasn't enough, the equipment and armor were expensive. "I'd like to buy my own things time to time, and have enough money." She thought. She was about to walk to the left direction, where Chagall Cafe is located, but she stopped in her tracks once she saw a faint blue glow in the alley, she walked in that direction and was greeted by the sight of the blue door she saw in her dream.

"Igor said that the next time I went here, it was from my own free will..." She muttered, she took out the key she was handed out of her school bag and slid the key in the hole.

The door clicked and she opened the door, shutting it right after she got in. She was expecting to see Igor sitting on his chair, but instead there stood three people. They each had gray hair, yellow eyes, and a blue outfit. Yet they still looked distinct from eachother, "Probably siblings." She assumed.

There were two girls and one guy, the guy had his hair slicked back with a bell attendant type of uniform, it had four golden rings attached to the front of his suit while he wore a matching hat. He seemed distressed. "Sister, you know that she doesn't listen to me!"

"I guess I should've done this myself." The older, more composed looking of the three, resonded to him. Her hair was curly, and some of her hair favored her right side. She wore a blue trench coat with the same golden rings attached to it. Her calm expression changed to a more irritated one, "Elizabeth, I can't believe you attempted to bring you're guest back from the barrier he formed! I told you that we should not interfer with our guest's fate!"

"I am aware of that, dear sister. But, I couldn't help it. I've grown to have a close bond with my guest, I can't bear having to do nothing while I could do something." The girl named Elizabeth, answered back. She had shoulder length hair, she too had a bell attendant type of uniform, similar to the guy's uniform but fitted for someone who is female. She wore blue gloves, unlike the other guy who had white gloves.

Hamuko decided to speak up, "Um, where's Igor?" All three looked at her with shock all over their face.

"Theodore, you're guest is here. I'll be taking my leave." Elizabeth opened a door nearby and shut it behind her.

"I'll be taking my leave as well, goodbye Theo." Margaret followed after Elizabeth, and dissappeared as well.

"If you're looking for Master Igor, I'm terribly sorry but he's out at the moment. Please come back another time." He bowed to her.

"Oh, alright. Just tell him I visited." She went back outside and slipped her key inside her school bag. So about that part time job at Chagall Cafe...

---

After earning 3000 Yen, Hamuko headed towards the dorms. "Hopefully by the time I get there I'm not late." She started running on the concrete pavement.

Plink!

The brunette quickly spun around, ready to fight any creeps or stalkers, to her relief it was just one of her hair pins that fell. She leaned down to pick it up and noticed something in the bushes. "What the...? What is that?" She searched around for a nearby stick and gently tapped the figure in the bushes.

It didn't move, "It was squishy, a person?" She tip toed closer to the bushes, putting her bag and the stick in front of her. She was still a far distance away but she wasn't willing to get any closer. She poked the thing in the bushes again, more rough this time.

"Hello?" She called out, "You know what? Screw it, I'm going to check it out myself." She dropped the stick and placed down her bag. She took a deep breath, Hamuko put her two hands on the bushes and spread them apart.

"Oh my god." Was all she could muster, there laid a body, naked in fact, and she had no idea who it was. "Well, at least I know it's a guy." She scrunched up her face in disgust. Hamuko took a closer look at him, he had a very skinny figure, his hair was in the way of one of his eyes (She didn't bother to pay attention to which one.) and it was a dark shade of blue. A very pretty blue in her eyes. His eyes were shut, he seemed to be having a peaceful sleep. She attempeted to pick him up and give him a piggy back ride. Despite his skinny figure he was heavy. Afraid he would be left all alone she thought of a plan. "Oh! I could call senpai!"

She took out her phone from her bag, "Where's Mitsuru-senpai's number? No... no... oh! Here it is."

The phone rang for a minute, "Hello? Arisato?"

"Uh, yeah it's me! Can you guys come outside, I can't lug this guy on my own."

"'Lug'? What happened?" Her voice was sharp. It startled Hamuko for a second. She already heard the sound of shuffling and footsteps.

"On my way to the dorms I saw this guy in the bushes, and bring some clothes, you'll see why." Hamuko's face was turning a tiny amount of red.

"... I see. Alright, I'll ask Akihiko to bring some. Are you far from the dorms or nearby?"

"Err, nearby-ish? I'm almost there, but I doubt I can carry this guy all on my own the whole mile left. I already tried but this guy is heavier then he looks!"

"Understood, stay put." She muttered a 'yes' and hung up the call.

"...suru..." The guy whispered, it was so quiet that she could barely catch on to what he was saying. But she knew he was talking about Mitsuru.

"Do you have any connections with her?" She poked on his cheek, unfortunately this did not get a response out of him. She sighed, "We'll have to see later."

She saw Mitsuru and Akihiko running from the distance. "Let's talk later, when you're awake." She stood up and waved, "Over here!"