H hyung!! (Teething)

A/N
The chapters with (h hyungs) in the title took place before his official adoption it's about Kookie starting to trust them and their interactions with him. There are still some chapters in mind with the same title and hopefully I can write them soon.

Please if you have any ideas tell me maybe I get inspiration. Thank you for your patience with me and I really appreciate you asking me to update it feels great to know that someone loves your writing.

Not edited or revised please forgive the author (。ノω\。)

I hope you like it.

Enjoy (ノ^_^)ノ
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Third POV

Kookie is cranky.

Kookie is restless.

Kookie is crying.

Kookie is teething. Tae realised that after looking at the boy's gum. It's swelled and so red.

The night before was peaceful, he just had a hard time falling asleep but other than that nothing was out of ordinary. He slept with Jimin and Hobi this night as Jimin and Tae was in charge the following day and Jimin called dips of Jungguk sleeping with them before Tae even can think about it.

The next morning, Jungguk woke up whining making Jimin quickly goes to him eyes half opened as he didn't wake up yet. He picked the small boy shushing him and swaying him.

"What's up, bunny? Don't be sad; hyung is here now" Jimin whispered sweetly to him rubbing his back gently to encourage him to sleep but Jungguk was restless; he kept moving his cheek from Jimin's shoulder only to put it again and repeat the cycle. Jimin felt his discomfort so he layed them on the bed so Jungguk can find a comfortable position to sleep on. The baby finally settled on his back with head slightly rested on his left side.

Jimin started singing to him gently making Kookie relax more. Jungguk really loves when his hyungs sing to him. Their voices are soothing and relaxing so it didn't take much for him to sleep again.

When Jimin woke up again, he quickly went to take a shower and do his morning routine before Jungguk wake up. He looks forward to his off days with his favourite maknae.

He was quick to finish and come back again relieved to find that Kookie is still asleep but he noticed that his pacifier was about to fall but he was biting on it, Jimin kinda find it funny and cute as if he unconsciously trying to save it from falling.

He went and put it gently on jungguk's mouth before taking his phone, making sure his baby monitor is on, and went out.

He found that it was noon already and of course Tae is still asleep so he went to the model's room before jumping on him.

"TAE, WAKE UP!!!"

"noooo. G' way" Tae mumbled sleepily putting a pillow on his head obviously customer to his soulmate's antics.

"Come on. It's 1 pm already" Jimin was attempting to remove the pillow before moving noodle Tae to sit up.

"Wake up...wake up ....wake up" Jimin patted his cheeks rapidly but gently till Tae finally opened his eyes.

"You are annoying. Go away" he said kicking Jimin before moving out of the bed and kicked him again before going to the bathroom.

Jimin checked again on Jungguk before going to prepare breakfast for them. He was so lazy to do something fancy so he stuck with some corn flakes with fruits for him and Taehyung and a bottle with mashed fruits for Kookie.