roleplay rules.

below are the rules applicable, should your character be accepted and welcomed. these rules are roleplay rules, and are a general sum-up of what is accepted.

i. have fun

Pretty self explanatory to be honest.

ii. don't be rude to other admins

If your character has drama with another character, that's fine. but do NOT bring the admin into this. don't be a prick to other admins though, we're not here to sort out arguments like preschool teachers.

iii. please be sure to keep checking back in this book.

Things will be updated, changed and characters will be taken. Keeping track will make it more fun for everyone and easier to roleplay.

iv. if you have a request, let us know.

There will be other admins on this account, they can handle requests too. If you want anything changing, submit a request. We want to make this inclusive for everyone. Requests such as plot ideas, improvements, etc, will be welcomed by everyone, not just admins.

v. let us know, if you will be offline for more than five days.

If you will be going offline for more than five days, or in case of an emergency, please make sure you inform one of the admins, otherwise you will automatically be removed from the RPG.

vi. do not change your username without informing the admins.

You must inform the admins, or post an announcement if you wish to change characters, usernames, or fandoms. If you do so, without informing the admins, you will be removed from the RPG after a warning. It takes a lot of effort to create and handle an RPG where things can get chaotic and messy easily. If you wish to play, please, play by the rules :)

vii. you must always write in literate, or semi-literate format.

That means you must use third person format, and write something at least more than ten words long. This is to keep things from getting boring and cliché, and to keep things real. 
*smirks and rolls eyes.*  will NOT be accepted or tolerated, neither will  "yes," he said. or he shrugged.  try to explain, and express emotions, and descriptions, no matter how little.

viii. do not let your roleplay partner write all the drama.

 you must help in plotting, and take part when it comes to roleplaying the drama. don't let the other person fill in all the drama for you, while they write paragraphs, you write sentences. try to at least help a little, as it can get tiring, and stressful for one person to give it their all and type everything. roleplaying is supposed to be relaxing and distracting.