Something new- kth

⚠️The further content in this chapter is not suitable for all viewers.  So if your not 18+ or uncomfortable with this stuff feel free to leave right now ⚠️

YOUR POV

I have been thinking about this since yesterday.

About me and my boyfriend, its not like that he wasn't loving me or something but we been not doing any sexual activity. As I remember last time we had sex was 2 weeks ago, he is very stressed and busy in his company.

We both like to try different toys whenever we are having sex, but I want to try something new. Taehyung is always dominating and I like it that way, but yesterday when tae is at work I've been watching porn, in that video the girl is dominating the boy and the boy calling her mommy, makes me really aroused and horney.

That's why today as soon as he left for his work I went to buy some interesting things. Now all I need to do is wait for Taehyung.

--

Author POV

"Babe I am home" Taehyung yelled as he entered his apartment and plop himself on the sofa.

He didn't get any reply from you.

He is very tired right now all he need is a good shower and cuddle with his girlfriend

"Babe where are you" he ask again and again didn't get any reply.

As you didn't reply him, he went to check you.

TAEHYUNG's POV

Today is the same say day as other. Having Same routine daily made me exhausted as fuck all I really wanted is a kiss from my baby and some cuddles.

I know we haven't been spending a lot of time together and I wanted to change that but still I am doing all of these for our future . I planned a whole life with her, our wedding, honeymoon and last but not least 5 kids.

"Babe where are you"I ask as I enter in the kitchen she wasn't there but there are some roses on the dinning table and top of the roses there is a small note.

I pick it up and read it.........

Follow the instructions written below¡¡¡

Go to the guest room♡

As soon as I read the note I understand that she has something in her mind, so without any second thoughts I follow what is written on the note.

We rarely use the guest room,so I think it's going to be dusty but no this room is clean then ever and same as kitchen there is a small note on the bed but this time there is a medium size box also

I read the second note......

Wear it and go to bedroom♡

I don't no what she wants me to wear so I just open the box and you won't believe me it has a black color maid costume inside with a choker and kitty ear hair band with a black tail.

"What the heck is this" I yelled and I can hear some giggles coming out from our bedroom.

Well I don't want to wear it but I also don't want to upset my baby she really enjoy this kind of stuffs.

So do I have a choice........ No.

I just wear the outfit and unfortunately it fits me perperfectly