Exibition-BTS

⚠️The further content in this chapter is not suitable for all viewers. So if your not 18+ or uncomfortable with this stuff feel free to leave right now ⚠️

Y/n POV

"Are you sure Y/n you want to do it babe" Taehyung ask for the 100th time.

"I am sure as hell babe and I am ready let's go" I give him a insuring nod.

My boyfriend kim Taehyung, he is a very open minded person when it's come to sex and because of him my sex life is very good since the last 2 years and today he ask me something I've never done before.

He wanted to try a gang bang, like he wants to fuck me with his friends.

At first I thought it's going to be awkward like how can I remove my clothes in front of them and all, but after debating a lot with my self I conclude that I wanted to give it a shot.

Like why not I know them all and they all are Taehyung's bestfriend since a long time, so I can trust them, And most importantly they all are hot.

We enter inside the room where all the six of them waiting for us.

"Hi, guys you came I thought y/n won't like the idea" jungkook said noticing us entering inside the room.

The rest of them also look at me.

"Actually I also didn't thought that but she is ok with it" Taehyung explain, he is a bit excited I can hear it in his tone.

"We can start when ever you're ready but before that dose Taehyung explain the rules to you" Yoongi said.

I look at Taehyung giving him a look like what the- rules!.

"Umm...no he didn't"

"Well Y/n I am not sure that Taehyung has told you this but we've done it before with many girls" my heart ache at the thought of Taehyung doing it with others girls.

"Ohh and before you start overthinking and thought that our boy is cheating with you, no Taehyung haven't done it since you both are in a relationship" yoongi smirk.

Fuck his smirk is seductive... Concentrate Y/n.

This give me sence of relief but still that means they are not new to it and I have no idea what they gonna do with me.

--

"So that's it, the rules are pretty simple but you can't break them, otherwise there will be a punishment sweetheart" Jin explain all the rules they want me to follow.

While Jin was explaining the rules I can feel the rest of the boys are starting at me like hungry predator ready to pound on his prey.

"Okay, when should we start...no...no I mean...fuck I..." What are you saying Y/n control yourself.

I know they all look like Greek god's but they'll think you're soo desparate to have sex with all of them.

"We can start whenever you want princess, cause I am already getting hard just thinking how will you look, tied up naked on a pole" Jimin smirk.