Viagra-kth×JJk

⚠️The further content in this chapter is not suitable for all viewers. So if your not 18+ or uncomfortable with this stuff feel free to leave right now ⚠️

Author POV

Y/n has been sitting on her bed sulking but her boyfriends didn't even notice her, they are very busy in their game. "Yeah jungkook-ahh over your left...... left left" Taehyung yelled "yes yesssssss" Jungkook jumps up and down as they win another round of their game.

"That was really dope" Taehyung commented, what they didn't notice that they forgot something very important.... Today they promise Y/n that they will take her out for dinner but they forgot and get busy in their game.

"Baby, we should also ask jimin hyung to join him in our team" jungkook pecks Taehyung lips. "Hmm baby yes we should" tae hum. While both of them flirts with each other Y/n got a very evil Idea in her mind.

"Boys do you need some juice" she ask very innocently. "Yes jagi and can you please bring my headset from bedroom" jungkook ask you. "Yes please" Taehyung also replied. "Ok".

Your POV

They both have been playing their game from the last 3 hours and forget about our date. I think they both need punishment and I got a perfect Idea.

I take out the juice from fridge and pour it into 2 glasses, after that I went to our bedroom and take kook's headset and a silver packet which has viagra tablets in it....... I mix those tablets in their juice.

After making sure everything is perfect, I went to the living room and give them their glass of juices. "Guys do you forget about our dinner" I ask innocently "oh no I am so sorry baby I just forgot about our date but don't worry we still can go it's only 9:00 pm" tae says "yeah we should get ready then" jungkook said and stand up from his spot. "Ok".

--

We all are inside the car and heading towards the restaurant. Taehyung is driving and jungkook and i both are sitting in the backseat. Its been more then half and hour and I could see that jungkook was continuously moving on his seat, But I don't know about Taehyung having the viagra effect or not because he is good at hiding his expression.

"We are here" Taehyung park the car in the parking and we all went inside. "Reservation under Jeon jungkook" kook said to the manager and he take us to a private lounge. This place is very expensive, you need to reserve it more then 2 weeks beforehand and jungkook already reserve it for us....

"This is your private lounge sir you can ring that bell when you are ready for your order" he bow and left us. We all settled down and I was sitting in the middle while tae was on my right side and kook was on my left side.

We decided what to order and ring the bell. The waiter come and take our order, he say it will take at least 20 min for our food to be served. So I decided why not i should have some fun with the boys till then.....

"Koo baby why are you moving so much, is there any problem" I ask him in concerned voice "N..no I...i am fine, I think it's a little bit hot here" he shutters and open the first 2 buttons of his shirt. "Yeah I think the same, I am also feeling kinda hot" Taehyung spoke as he also shift in his chair. "Maybe they forgot to turn on the Ac in this room" "hmm maybe" jungkook hums. "By the way Y/n did you add anything in the juice" Taehyung ask raising his left eyebrow.