Stranger-kth

⚠️The further content in this chapter is not suitable for all viewers. So if your not 18+ or uncomfortable with this stuff feel free to leave right now ⚠️

Your pov

" Com...e on Y/n ju....st one more s..shot" whinn my friend Jane.

We are at night club and she is pretty much drunk but, wanted more. "No Jane you're already drunk" I protest. "Let her drink Y/n I promise I'll take her home" said Ron who is Jane boyfriend. "Do whatever you like" Saying that I left them both.

Today is Friday. Jane and I decided to do a girl's night out but last moment plan changes and Ron also decided to came with us. That's how I ended up being a third wheel in this night out.

I went towards the dance floor and start dancing between the sweaty Bodies. I didn't know how but I ended up dancing with a hot boy.

 I didn't know how but I ended up dancing with a hot boy

"What's your name babygirl" he ask in a very deep voice. "Y/n, but you can call me mommy if you like" I smirk.

"Hmm feisty I like it" he turn me around, now I am facing him. "What's your name or should I call you babyboy" I sway my hips from left to right as I can feel his eyes all over me. "kim taehyung" he said and pull me towards the bar.

Jane and Ron are not there. I think they left or maybe having some good time.

"One vodka and beer for this beautiful lady" he said to the bartender "Umm sorry but I like to have vodka too" I said. "Are you sure can handle it babygirl" he ask, Looking in my eyes. "Wait and see" I Wink as he seems taken back a bit.

--

Soon I found myself laughing hard over his silly jokes as we both are wasted drunk. I think this is my 6th shot of vodka. He became quite touchy as he keep rubbing my thighs.

Maybe this is alcohol or the fact that this hot man is touching my thighs make me feel wet. I can't control the urge of ripping his shirt off and the way he is looking at me, I am sure he also want to do the same with me.

His hand keep going up as he started to lean towards me. His eyes filled with lust and desire "can I" he ask leaning towards my lips "No..... Not here" I lean back. "Hmm my place or yours" he try to stand straight "mine".

Author Pov

After a lot of difficulty you both made to your house, Taehyung decided not to take the car because you both are drunk, so you just walk to your apartment.

As soon as you enter your apartment with out wasting any time taehyung pin you to the wall and start kissing your neck "hmm can't wait to taste you babygirl" he kiss all the way to your lips and finally both of your lips colloid in a hot steamy kiss.